Chapter 5- Yesterday

Niecy Written

Few Days Later

"I'm glad your making me an Auntie. I just knew you were pregnant. Your skin has been glowing often." Shyia smiled as she folded her clothes and stacked them away in her dresser . I laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling, rubbing my belly softly. Having thoughts about this child of mine.

"Shyia....I'm excited but scared at the same time, like what if I end up a being a bad mother."

She slowly walked up and kneeled down "Rolanna, you're going to be a great mother."

She kissed my cheek. "How about we call up your friends and go the mall?".

"I can call AJ but I'm not fucking with Liberty no more."

"Yall will be back cool by the end of the week. Come on let's go."

.....

AJ, Shyia and I sat in a SubWay that was in the mall and just chatted. My sister and I got matching bracelets that said 'inseparable'.

A.J squirmed in her seat as she smiled on her phone, then brought her attention to me. "So what do you want a boy or a girl?"

"I'll be satisfied with whatever." I shrugged.

"Oh hell nah!" Liberty walked up to our table with Faith beside her. "You told me to meet you here AJ!"

"Look yall need to settle yall beef. We're supposed to be sisters." AJ saids .

"Fuck that bitch." I mumbled as I bit on my fry . Shyia nudged me a little.

"Liberty can you please sit down." AJ pats the seat next to her .

Liberty folded her arms. "No . I'm good . I don't want to sit by her.""

"Well get the fuck on then . I don't even know why you're here." I snapped.

"Bitch I just said AJ invited me here!"

We begin going back and forth.

"Would yall shut the fuck up and make up?! Damn." Faith shouted.

Shyia stood up patting down her pockets "A.J can I see your car keys. I left my phone in the car."

"Yeah." She reached over to the right side of the chair and pulled out her keys, then tossed them to her.

"Thanks."

Shyia

The atomic remote made a chirping sound as I unlocked the all the car. I opened door to the back seat and crawled my way to the right side. I spotted my phone on the floor, I picked it up but only dropped it again, after retrieving it. I climbed out and closed the door. Then I noticed I left the keys in there . Good thing the doors are unlocked.

Just when I was about to open the the car door again. I was pinned against the car and was faced to see Cornelius once more.

"How do you keep finding me?!" I cried out.

"You thought you was gonna get away? Didn't you?" A smirk formed on his face .

He picked me up and begin carrying me to this black escalade . I screamed for helped but he covered my mouth , muffling my words. No one was in the parking lot that made it even more worse. The gangsta bitches that he had with him filled the car and laughed when I entered.

We made it behind the building of the mall. And my eyes shifted to him and then to the girls. Between the two, was a lot of agression and sinister smiles. I looked for a place to run but they all crowded me.