Chapter 7- Vacay

Chapter 7-Vacay

Keya Written

Jamal

My mind is overthrown of the thoughts of my significant other not able to provide me with any children . I have enough stress as is . The worst part about it is that I'm not able to vent to my best friend . Which in this moment shouldn't be the highlight of my thoughts but it is . I need someone to talk to and I know the only one who can really help me is Liberty but let me not let that hinder me .

I cooked Ronni's favorite meal which consists of soul food .She hasn't eaten in awhile . The situation has gotten worse when we heard the news that she can't have any children . I fixed her a plate and carried it to our bedroom where she laid motionlessly .

"Baby." I called out to her . I know she isn't sleeping . She was buried underneath the covers , not wanting to be bothered with a single soul .

I placed her plate on the nightstand and sat beside her . I softly shook her which caused hell to break loose . "Don't touch me Jay!" She yelled from underneath covers .

"You have to eat baby . Come on."

"I'm not hungry! Leave me the fuck alone!"

I bit my lip and stared into the ceiling . I have been in this position a million and one times . I know exactly how it feels to loose something or someone you love . I laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her .

"Move!" She growls .

"Ronnie when I tell you that everything is going to be okay , everything is going to be okay. I know it's all rough right now but I'll help you get through it . I won't leave you lonely baby . I promise with all my heart . I can't bring your sister back and I can't force a baby in you but God is keeping them both safe . They're looking down at you right now thinking 'why is this girl crying and not eating this good looking food that her boyfriend has prepared for her'." I soften my voice so I would sound like a female .

"They are not thinking that." I could tell she rolled her eyes . I chuckled , "Rolanna , the tears you are crying are only weakening your spirit . Why not get up and prove to your heavenly angels that all they do is put a smile on your face . Time will only harm you baby if you allow it to . Make time heal you instead."

She sniffled then removed the covers from over her head . Her hair was all over her head and her eyes were red and puffy . I kissed her forehead .

"Angel would've been a pretty name. I really wanted a girl." She saids softly . I nodded in agreement .

"We can still make that happen." I raised my left eyebrow not sure of what I meant by that .

"What you mean?" She turns to look at me . My words seems to have stick in my throat , not sure of how I should backup what I said .

"Like adoption?" She saids in a questionable tone .

"Yeah! Yeah adoption . Why not adoption?" I asked sorta sarcastically .

"Are you sure about that? I know you'll rather have a baby that's actually yours." She sits up to get a good look at me .

"Baby I just want to see you happy and if a baby is really what you want then I have no issue with adopting one ." I said honestly .