Chapter 24- The High

Jamal

I lit myself a blunt while changing the bandanges on my bloody knuckles . A couple months ago , i got into an altercation with Ryan then not long after that i got into a three fist fight with a group of guys that tried to jump me . I havent told Ronnie about this but she still wonders where these bruises come from . When she stop holding secrets , i will too. When i was done , i went out into my bedroom to put on a shirt . Ronnie enters the room with a grimance look as if someone pissed in her grape juice .

"Whats wrong baby?" I dropped my shirt and roamed to her .

"Nothing." she mumbles then goes through her closet .

"Whats wrong with my baby?" I said in a babyish tone as i wrapped my strong arms around her tiny waist .

"Damn Jamal! Stop fucking smothering me! Let me breathe!" She snaps as she pushes me off her .

I frowned ."Damn Ronnie." She rolls her eyes and goes into the bathroom .

"You need me to buy you some pads .. Some chocloate or something?" I questioned as I relit my blunt.

"Im not on my period Jamal." She saids in an annoyed tone .

I through my hands up . "Aight." I sat on the bed and started counting off some money . Minutes has went by and all of a sudden, a whiff of a fresh perfume came across my nose . I looked up to see Ronnie wearing a fitted blue lace dress with a slit on the side , showing off her juicy thighs . Her cleavage was barely poking but it made her breast look fuller . The dress showed off all her curves and beauty . I instantly wanted to dive into her .

"Come here baby." I squinted my eyes as my high begin to settle in .

"Nigga i'm not wearing this for you." She retorted without looking at me as she places a pair of heels on .

"Then who you're wearing it for?" I questioned .

"Im going out with a friend." She stated .

"What friend? Aj is in the hospital . If i havent spoken to Liberty , I know you havent." I pointed . "Speaking of Liberty." I mumbled as i grabbed my cellphone and attempted to call her.

"They're not my only friends Jamal." she rolls her eyes ."You act like i dont have a social life."

"Look all i know is that youre not going out like that." I gave her a stern look .

"Whatever Jamal . Youre not the boss of me." She grabs her purse and walks out the room . I tossed the phone on the bed and went after her ; reaching her down the stairs.

"Ronnie im not fucking playing with you!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me .

"Let me go!" She winces . "Let me live Jamal! Please for this one night . I just want to have fun."

I gave her an unsettled look that made her shook . "Aight Ronnie . Do your thing." I released her and stepped back .

She gives me a sadden look then attacks me with a kiss on the lips .

"I love you." She saids .

I kiss her back then nippled on her bottom lip . "I love you too but who youre going out with?"

"I'm going to a dinner party with Ms.Graycen." She lightly smiles . Her eyes were too cold for my liking which gave me the intention that she wasnt truthful .

"Alright." I kissed her lips once again then grabbed a handful of her ass causing her to give me a evil glare.

"Bye, you better not come home late either." I said seriously