Chapter 10- accusing you

Chapter 10 Accusing You

Niecy Written 

Ronnie

I looked down at Jamal in disgust as he slept on the other side of me. When his dumb ass passed out last night , I had to drag him to the bed and that bitch Liberty has been resting all morning. He must've felt me staring at him cause he woke up and yawned . I can still smell the heavy liquor on his breath.

"Good morning Rolanna." He smiled at me and tapped my nose in a playful manner. I continued to give him the hardest mug that my face can form, then he poked out his bottom lip and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well what the hell is wrong with you ? Looking at me like you the dark vader?" He scratches his nose .

"Did y'all sleep together?"

"Who?" He mumbled as he turned over and grabbed my phone from the night stand to look at the time.

"Did you and Liberty sleep together."

He looked at me and frowned once more "Hell no! Let me tell you what happen. We was getting fucked up at Hannah's crib ri--"

"Hannah?! That bitch who called here the other night?"

"Yeah but let me explain."

"No! Nope!" I pushed him in the side of his head and hopped out of the bed furious and went over to closet and began packing my belongings back up.

"We didn't sleep together Rolanna!"

I shoved all my clothes into my suitcase heated and aggravated by the both of them .

"Shut up before I beat you and that bitch ass!" I growled .

He got out of the bed then left the room calling Liberty's name. I can hear them exchanging a few words as he stands in her door way .

"She think we fucked." Jamal saids in a high tone .

"She does? Did you tell her what happen?" Liberty saids . I could hear some things being moved around .

"I tried to but her crazy ass won't let me get any of words out. You tell her."

"If she don't believe you what makes you think she gone believe my ass. You know that bitch make shit out of nothin'. I'll handle it . Imma call Han." Liberty walked passed our bedroom with her cell in her hand .

Jamal came back into the room and I ignored his presence as I was folding my jacket.

"You really think we fucked?" Jamal sighs .

"Well you both came in the house half naked, drunk , and she has hickeys all over her. What am I suppose to think?" I shrugged irritatedly .

"I spilled my drink on her and she threw the drink on me." He simply stated.

I folded my arms and gave him a disappointed look. "Whatever Jay Jay. This happens to be y'all vacation. I'll just go back home where I belong."

"How are you going to get home? You don't have any cash on you."

"You gone give me some money . That's how ima get home nigga." I zipped up my suitcase, then begin undressing out of my clothes so I can change.

"No I'm not. Your hard headed ass is going to stay here and we're going to talk all of this shit out." He said with a lot of base in his voice. I shook my head and put on my Nike jogging suit slowly as I tried to calm down and not lash off on him.