Chapter 8- Tired Part (1)

Chapter 8- Tired

Niecy Written 

Ronnie

"Ronnie are you ready?" Jamal's heavy deep voice echoed from the front of our home as he entered. I heard his keys clasp against a hard object as he tossed them on a counter.

I was in our bedroom sitting in the center of the bed with my legs crossed Indian style, eating the meal that he prepared for me earlier this morning . That was a plate of baked chicken, collard greens, corn bread and macaroni and cheese.

The meal brighten up my mood and my apitite as well, knowing that I haven't really been in the spirit to eat.

He entered our room and spotted me then instantly begin smiling in a goofy type of way , exposing his perfect teeth that were bright.

"Good girl. You ate all your food. When we get to Cali , you can have anything you want."

As he walked off into our walk in closet across the room, I began thinking of things I may have wanted once we got there. A tattoo representing Shyia has been lingering on my mind for awhile now . Maybe that's something I can get.

I placed my plate on the nightstand beside our bed, then stood on my two feet and begin to stretch my arms wide. A few of the bones in my back begin to release tension.

"Jay Jay can I get a tattoo." I said in between a yawn, then I placed my hand on my hip and waiting for his answer.

He came out of the closet carrying a suit case . "Of what babe?"

"Shyia's name with a big musical note, since she loved music." I giggled as I held my hands together and swung my self side to side like young girl.

"Yes you can but we have to get matching crowns though." He told me.

"Alright."

"And who knows Liberty and AJ may want one too.?"

I raised my eyebrow at that statement and shifted my eyes left to right very slowly, trying to figure out what exactly did they have to do with this trip.

"Um...we getting tattoos when we come back or something?"

"No. Liberty and Alexis is coming with us."

"Why?! I love them but I just want it to be me and you." I pouted, folding my arms and pouncing back on the bed causing it to shake. "We don't never get to spend time alone."

He mugged me. I could tell that he was irritated and that the nice , charming Jamal was going to fade away any second because I ticked him off.

He covered his face with his wide hands and muffled. "Oh my God."

Then he looked at me and shook his head with a fed up smirk on his face. "Ronnie ever since Shyia passed and you lost the baby, I've been here with you every day . Laying with you; holding you; cooking for you; catering to you . Baby you can't say that for the last month you've been losing out on my attention. When we get there I swear anything you ask for I got you, but Liberty and AJ deserves to have a good vacation too."