Chapter 2- Never Forget

Chapter 2-Never Forget

Keya Written

Liberty

Jamal gently blew the smoke in my face as I inhaled the loving , odd scent of the blunt that he had . I closed my eyes as I felt my high reaching its limit . Jamal laughs and places the blunt between his full lips .

"I should really get back to the studio but I'm too tired." He plops his head onto the couch .

"At least you're doing something useful in your life." I said with my eyes closed . I heard when he hummed in agreement with me . I started to trace my bottom lip with my index finger , something I do to keep myself relaxed . I opened my eyes and looked to my left to see Jamal looking at me . I erupted into laughter .

"What's up?" I playfully pouted . His eyes were lowered and slightly red . That's tells me he's above his limit .

"You ever think back on that night?" His husky voice penetrated my ears .

I laid my head on the couch , my hand rubbing my forehead . "I try to forget about it." I said honestly .

"Me too." I heard him say . Faith then comes into the living room with nothing on but a pair of red boy shorts and a half shirt . The way she's flaunting her hips make it seems as if she's desiring attention . My vision went off of her and to Jamal . His eyes roams her backside but then they fell back on me .

"Let's go to your room." He saids . I agreed and followed him to my bedroom . I laid on my bed as he went to open the window . He likes how the wind blows at night . "I don't like to witness females intentionally , unintentionally throwing themselves at me." I giggled at his use of words but I understood what he was saying . Faith always finds her way to wear little to no clothing when Jamal comes around . It's obvious that she have a crush on him or whatever you may call it but the way she acts and presents herself makes her seem unattractive . I'm not even sure why she's here anyway .

Jamal crawls onto my bed and lays next to me , placing his hands behind his head .

"I still feel ignorant , worthless , pathetic from that night . I can tell it doesn't bother you as much . You smile more . Your eyes are a lot lighter than before . Your beauty enhanced over time." He informs me .

I chuckled . "I'm serious . You seem more joyful and grateful."

I nodded as I stared into the ceiling . "And I'm sorry that I done that to you or even attempted to." His tone lightens .

"Jamal you apologized over a million times . I'm over it." I told him .

"But I was in the wrong . Damn Liberty . I just-"

"Just save it . I'm over it." I interrupted him . "Just don't do it again." My voice became raspy .

"I promise ." He kisses my cheek and stood up , gathering all of his items . "And I promise we will get him back." He walks over to my side of the bed and sticks out his pinky finger . I gradually wrapped my pinky around his causing him to smile .

I watched as he left my room . I stayed in that same spot until I felt the urge to release my bladder . I got up and went to use the restroom . After washing my hands , I went into the kitchen to find something to eat . Faith was leaned against the counter , scrolling on her phone .