Chapter 1 - determine

Chapter 11- Determine

N&K Written 

His muscle bound body laid on top of me, holding my hands above my head . This position was uncomfortable and difficult to get myself out of. He bit on my neck and chest . I moved my upper body, struggling to get him off of me.

"This makes you feel like a real man Troy?" I said through gritted teeth .

"Shut up bitch." He stared me in my face . I did the same to him, giving him a deadly glare.

I let a glob of spit travel from my mouth once more, and shot him right in the eye . I knew I was in for trouble, but I refused not to defend myself this time.

He sat up a bit, hovering over my slight built figure, making me feel anxious. He wiped my cold spit off his face, then glared at me with anger partying inside of his pupils .A hard stinging slap came from the back of his hand and across my face, my cheeks and gums begin to throb.

"Apologize." He demanded as he bit on his bottom lip .I shook my head refusing his demand .

"No. Your no one." I told him .

He got up and dragged me off the bed and onto the carpet, unexpectedly and quick. He begin to cock me in the face with his fist . I screamed as I tried to block the hits . The feeling of blood streaming down my nose starts dripping onto the teal colored carpet.

I begin crawling away from him, when I spotted the silver steel iron standing beside Liberty's television stand. His hand wrapped around my ankle, trying to grab me. I picked up the iron and threw it at his head. He groaned, then felt on his forehead that was bleeding and beginning to develop a wound.

I looked back at him as blood transfered from his head, then stained his hand. He grunted then pulled out a pistol from his waistline.

"I'm going to kill you bitch!"

My body was weak, but it found the extreme strength to get out and run out of the bedroom. I went to mine, then slammed the heavy door and locked it by the two locks I had.

I should've went out the house, but with all the stairs he would've caught me. The only escape I basically had, was my balcony that was about two hundred feet away from the ground. This was not the way I expected things.

He begin banging on my door, kicking it and all. I opened the balcony door and threw my left leg over the ledge. I seen my cousin get out of her vehicle as she, begin walking into our home.

"Liberty! Liberty help me!" I screamed.

She looked up and paused.

"Alexis what are you doin'?!" She exclaimed then begin running. I heard my door being burst open . Troy came over to me and I screamed. I looked at the distance down that was far and back to him.

"I love sex on a balcony" He giggled.

He held me down with my back against the ledge and head hanging down looking at the far away parking lot.

"Please don't let me die like this." I begged. "What have I ever done to you."

Liberty

I rushed into my home in desperate need to get my cousin . I don't know what's going on or what to even expect but I'll do anything to protect her . If anything happens to her , I'm causing war .

As I'm rushing through the home , I notice some things were purposely knocked over . I went upstairs and suddenly heard AJ begging for mercy along with a deep sinister laugh . I recognized that tone of voice .