Cold Blooded Babies

Hey Cold Blooded babies 💕👅How have our CB Readers been doing?

This is Niecy...today I decided to ask you guys how you felt about the book overall. Was it great or okay, do you think our book well be a best seller, we our publishing it some time this month.

Im not sure if i did a q&a after the story ended but if i did so what ima do another one.

When Ronnie and Jamal finally tied the knot and had one more child how did it make you feel?

Someone got arrested on their wedding day, how do you feel about that?

In Part 2, what are you hoping to read about, is thier a situation you feel should be resolved.

How do you picture Ronnie in the future?

How do you picture Liberty in the future, along with David and Jamal?

So in part 2 the kids well be older, I need a nick name for Jai'Marie and Fabian.

and to remind you...Jamal and Ronnie have three kids. Jai, Fabian and now Jordyn.

I need you guys to wait for us to come back in December.....we will notify all of you when the intro and first chapter is released. Right now we both need a break from each other so she can write her books and I  can write mine.

If you want to keep up with me ....and follow my every move, than peep my action and start reading my new story A Thug Changed My Mind.

And Keya should have some stories of her own as well that u could read, follow her StrippedCocainee_ 👄💕❤

Peace and Love. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕 I love you guys, and I want you guys to stay with me so read A Thug Changed My Mind