Chapter 41- Named Lanna

"Jamal you know Ronnie wouldnt run off like that . She wouldnt do that if she was waiting on me and plus she have Jai . Shes not selfish." Liberty saids as she follows me through the house .

"I know man . I know something isnt right but then again .. I dont know." I shook my head as i went through my bedroom closet .

After what Faith told me , Im concluding that something had happen to Ronnie and my baby but I had got this text from her earlier saying that she went to California . Ronnie wanted to go to Cali super bad but i dont want to think that she pulled that stunt on me . Im hoping she isnt running over my heart again .

"Theres no way for you to contact her?" Liberty asks as I hand her some guns .

"No . I called her twelve times after i had got the text . I even called her from block to see if she was really ignoring me .

Liberty scoffed . "All females know that trick .You got to do better."

I evilly glared at her . "My bad bro . Im just saying." She sorta looked to the side .

I sighed and pulled out a box . I went through the box and pulled out panties and lingeries .

"What the hell you got going!" Liberty frowned .

"Choose one." I pointed to the box .

"Hell naw!" She looked me up and down .

"Look Liberty . I know ive done wrong okay . I know it but this is my life we're talking about . Especially my baby girl . She's everything to me and i cant seem to settle with the thought of her being away from me . If what Ronnie said was true then we're going to Cali to find them but if its not then more than likely Cameron have something to do with this and I will need your help." I kneeled down in front of her . "Please Liberty . I need you on this one."

She grunted as she looked at the cieling . "Alright Mr.Right . What do i have to do?" I smiled and attacked with her a big hug .

"I cant breathe!" She struggled to say .

I laughed and kissed her forehead . "Pick a lingerie and keep trying to get in touch with her . Ill be back." I told her . I jogged out the room and went downstairs . Before I could even reach the kitchen , someone began to knock on the door . I did a 180 to the door . When i opened it , I was suddenly attacked by a pair of lips . I forecefully pushed her off me .

"The fuck wrong with you?!" I yelled as i wiped my mouth .

"What you mean whats wrong with me? You been MIA on me and shit . Whats going on with you?!" Ginger snaps .

"Get out man . I dont have time for this." I pointed to the door .

"So you back fucking with that hoe Ronnie huh? Is that what it is?!" She yells in my face .

"Im seriously about to knock you in your shit man . Dont come at me with that." I frowned . She closes the door and locks it .

"But i been missing you.." She saids in a seductive tone .

"Im serious Ginger . Im not playing any games." I said . She walks up to me while she licks her lips , giving me the eyes of lust and pleasure . Im turning into a real bitch now .

She rubs my chest and started fiddling with my dick . I had on joggers so it was an easy access for her . I aggressively gripped both of her shoulders and pulled her back .

"Didnt i just say i wasnt playing any games." I said with seriousness .

"Jamal.." She whines as she tries to squirm from my grip . I released her after awhile but then anger arose in me just by looking at her face .