Chapter 26- Seperation Finish.

Ronnie   

    Niecy Written 

I sat down in a swing that slowly moved my small body back and forth. This morning I packed up all of my things and decided to come to this park that Shyia and I use to come to, when ever we were down.

I could've went to Ginger's or Liberty's, but I had to be alone at a time like this. Jamal has me crying over this whole situatiom that occured. I could've went to Ryan for comfort.

But as a woman, I know it's that wouldn't be right. Even though Jamal cheated, I shall not re pay him by being unfaithful. I have to show him that I'm down for him no matter what . even if he's unhonest with me.

My phone rings and I look down at the screen that revealed to me that it was Ginger.

"Hello?" I sniffle.

"Hey . I thought you were coming to my place." She says in a soothing tone.

"I didn't get to leave because Jamal ended up....making me stay." I rolled my eyes at the thought of last. She sighs on the other end and I can tell she was in a bad mood.

"Ronnie, you deserve so much better. I like Jamal but...he doesn't deserve you girl. I can't believe he did this to you." I could hear a stove being turned on, on her end.

"I know. I'm done with him." I huff.

"You should be? Do you know my brother is still missing?" She questions referring to Xavier. nI had nothing to say about that rapist. She doesn't know what he did to me, and I'll keep it that way because I like our friendship but her brother can be missing for a lifetime for all I care.

"Oh wow. I hope you find him girl. But I'll call you later. I have a doctors appointment." I lied.

****

"At least he was being honest." Liberty says to me as were sitting at her kitchen table eating taco salad that she prepared for the both of us. I told her everything that happen last night between Jamal and I.

"Why do you always take his side on everything?" I asked annoyed.

"At least he was being honest enough to not keep you in the dark . I don't blame you for walking out and getting yourself together . I think y'all deserve a lil break from one another . At least to see if the love is still genuine . That one night stand included a baby . Y'all will get past that . I know y'all will . Damn let me finish talking first." She huffs

I turn to her and frown. "A baby is a big thing Liberty....a one night stand I can take. He knew I wanted to have kids with him and he just had a baby with some one else. that's not fair" I roll my eyes and fold my arms agitated and ill.

"I know for a fact that having a baby with her wasn't on his mind." She says as she dive a dorito into the taco salad and then tosses it into her mouth.

"I don't know how i'm gonna be able to marry him and be some child's step mother knowing that the only child he should have should be with me." I say in honesty. She then stands up and dust her hands off. Then wrap her arms around me tight in a loving manner.

"Just give it time Ronnie . All yall need is time . Maybe you could be a mother to the kid . You always wanted to be a mother." She raises her eyebrow and a smile spreads across her face.

"......I don't like dealing with baby mama shit. Jamal has really proved hisself this time. I don't know......I think it's the end....you know last night he thought he can fuck me and I'll forget about everything. I'm done...this time." I rub my eye and she kisses my cheek.