Chapter 33- Secrets

Ronnie.

I entered Jamal's and I master bed room and he takes Fabian's clothes and folds them up. Then I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back. I took in good swiff of his colonge and smiled to myself.

"I missed you." I tell him.

He turns around and kiss my lips softly. "I missed you too baby....did you get some rest?" He questions me then we both rock each other to bed and he sit down placing me on his lap.

"No....I got Fabian to sleep and then Jahlil woke up and when I got him to sleep, Jai'marie finally went to sleep, but Fabian woke up. So i've been tired all day but Liberty helps on her part ofcourse."

"Oh, you can get some rest; I'll watch them." He nods as he puckers his lip and kiss my cheek. I get off his lap and stand in between his legs then stroke his soft curly hair.

"Baby...I feel bad for Ryan, he on drugs." I confessed, he held my held my waist while giving me a sour look."

"What that got to with you?"

"Well.....I wanted to help him." I say while slightly smiled. His facial expression went dry, he huffs and lay back on the bed.

"What can you do?" He raised his eyebrow. "God is all he need."

"Talk to him, be there and listen. Cause i can relate, he has no family and he just want a friend" I explain, hoping to get some type of understanding out of this sitution. He closes his eyes and take a deep breath.

"And you want to be that friend?" He asks.

"Yeah."

He shrugs "go ahead."

"Do you mind?"

"I do but you're a grown woman . You gone do what you want anyway so telling you no would be wasting my time and energy." He sits up and rubs his face as if he's annoyed.

"If you don't want me to then I won't. You know what I'll just leave him alone then." I tell his as I begin exiting the room.

"Yea right." He mumbles . Causing me to back up and fold my arms, giving him an evil glare.

"Um why are you mumbling, your vocals can't any get louder or something?

"The fuck you got against me mumbling . Damn chill with that petty shit." He stands and walks into the walk in closet then begin shuffling around.

"I'll stop being petty once you stop. You act like you don't have a bestfriend who's the opposite sex. You can do everything with her but I want to have friend....i can't."

He stared at the ground with a frown . "You're right Rolanna . I apologize." He saids with guilt .

"That's what I thought..don't be mumbling nigga. You tryna play me like a hoe and you sneak dissing and I don't appreciate it. Now can i help the nigga or nah?"

"You're talking from the side of your neck . Shut that dumb shit up . Help the nigga if you want to . Damn!" He turns to me and snaps, I can hear Jai'marie crying in the room next door.

"I aint shutting shit up, and I don't wanna help him. Cause you looking at me like im some type of hoe. Im going out...you done stress me out. I meed a drink....your daughter up now cause you woke her up yelling and shit. You need to handle her."

"You don't need shit! Stop trying to run to fucking alcohol . Nobody is looking at you like you're a fucking hoe . Chill with that shit!" He yells at me and I cover my ears, then roll my eyes. I hate when he gets loud.