Chapter 13 -Make Up

Chapter 13-Make Up

Keya Written

Jamal

"Man your wife been riding my dick since the night you proposed to her!"

"Your baby mama been slobbing on mine since she seen yours." The entire group erupted into laughter especially me . I couldn't stop laughing at these childish men that I call my friends .

"Aight nigga! How my dick taste?" Bennie challenges .

"How my kids taste?" Ralph chuckled as he nudges me on the arm .

Bennie waved him off while placing a blunt between his crusty , dry lips . All I could do was shake my head .

"But Jamal how's your best friend and future wife?" Ralph turns his attention to me .

"They are good . We had bump heads a few times but we talked through it and made it work." I told him . Ralph is the only friend that I have that understands my situation with the two females . He knows the relationship and the differences . That's why I feel comfortable telling him some things but the other guys feel as if I'm fucking Liberty and Ronnie . Which I feel is something little boys do .

"Ronnie, doin okay after what happen to her sister right?" He asked with sympathy written on his face.

"She hasn't been as depressed as she was. She's holding up." I drunk the last drop of my Hennessy .

"Back to the both of them though . They both fine as hell, if you don't mind me sayin . Why not have a threesome bruh?" Bennie asks while raising both hands . "You're tripping."

"I'm a grown ass man with a brain that tells me that I shouldn't do stupid shit like that . Probably in my younger years , yea I would most likely have a threesome but I look at Ronnie to be my wife . You don't do that childish shit with someone you see a future with." I told them .

A few murmured in agreement and other disagreed .

"But Liberty bad as fuck!" David exclaims with a childish smirk . Everyone agreed and dapped one another .

"So you wouldn't mind if I slide through?" He raises his eyebrow . I shrugged . Knowing David for as long as I can remember , he's a genuine dude . I wouldn't mind him kindling something with Liberty .

"Do you bruh." We shook hands . "Aight y'all , I'm about to head out." I said my goodbyes.

"Tell the wives I said hey man." Bennie joked and I heard Ralph telling him to chill. I shrugged it off and went into my black mercedes benz . I placed the key in the ignition and pulled off and started my journey to Liberty's place .

.. .. ..

I parked in the parking lot of the park waiting on Liberty to pull up . After a couple of minutes , I notice her pulling up beside me.

She was absentmindedly bobbing her head to an unfamiliar song that she was playing . She sees me then turns her music down .

"You got the bags?" I asked her as I stepped out of my car . She leaps out of hers and skips to her trunk .

"Yelp." She chirps . She unlocks the trunk to her blue Altima to reveal eight duffle bags . She picks up two and hands them to me .