Chapter 15- The rain

Chapter 15- The Rain.

Keya Written 

Liberty

I slowly but steadily arose from my slumber . I sat up straight and glanced around the room with sweat dripping from my forehead .

"Don't you miss him?" Startled , I quickly looked to my side to see Cameron . His head was hung low as he rubbed his hands together .

"I know we would've been the best parents." He hums then leans back in the chair .

"Wha-what are you doing here?" My nerves were getting bad so I was slightly trembling . "What am I doing here? How long have I been here?" I started barbering him with questions .

He covers his mouth with his hand as he analyzed me with his eyes . His cold hazel eyes told me that he was angry . I know I'm the reason why but I wasn't fearful .

"We had a little altercation at the carnival a couple days back." He tells me .

I skipped to the cotton candy stand and read the menu that had the information of each flavor of cotton candy that they had . I was beyond excited to try one or two .

"Let me get uhhh.." I trailed off to decide what I wanted . There were so many options . I can't quite choose one .

"Let her get the strawberry blast." I felt a strong muscular arm wrap itself around my neck . The scent that flowed from him was delightful . I turned to look at the mystery man and my heart increases its speed .

At that moment , I wasn't in the mood to try any cotton candy . I lightly removed himself from around me and proceeded to walk away . My goal was to find Jamal and the group but was interfered when he strongly wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You just had too much cotton candy that's all." He glared at me with no type of emotion on his face .

"No . I didnt get any cotton candy." I said sorta childishly .

He chuckles . "I missed you though." He gently grabs my hand while allowing his thumb to rub the back of my hand . I snatched my hand away as I glared at him .

"I'm in here because of you!" I semi yelled . He leans back on his chair and begin to rub his bottom lip with his index finger .

"You have no proof." He shrugs carelessly .

"Let me go Cameron!" My words were being muffled by his large hands covering my mouth . He forced me to the parking lot and finally lets go of me .

I stumbled forward but caught my balance .

"Why couldn't you just let us be happy together?" He asks with teary eyes .

"I never thought I would love someone like I loved you . Why couldn't you just love me as much I as I loved you." He said in a weak tone .

"You never loved me Cameron . You're fucking crazy!" Suddenly he forcefully sent his fist to the side of my head . I spun around and landed on a car . I tried to ease the pain that I was enduring but I was beginning to get dizzy .