Chapter 3 - intense

Chapter 3- Intense

Niecy Written

Ronnie

I stared at the water stained picture of my parents, Shyia and I. We all looked so happy but reality revealed other wise. Why did my father have to take their lives , leaving me to deal with the tragic events that I had to go through.

When our parents died , we were separated . Shyia got adopted by a rich family who would give her the world and I got tossed around to foster home to foster home, just like the average unwanted black girl.

Yes , I've been touched by the men who were suppose to be my fathers , beaten by the children who were suppose to be my new siblings and tricked by the women who were supposed to be mothers.

I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles. I just hope that Jamal and I can be civilized parents for our unborn child. I'm honestly afraid to be a mother. What if I end up a drunk like my mother was?

I heard my front door open. I placed the picture back in my bible and looked in the mirror. Within seconds Jamal entered our room . I picked my phone up to looked at the time.

"Hey." He said as he sat on the bed and took off his shoes .

"2 am." I turned to him and smiled.

"I'm sorry Ronnie . I was out handling something." He mumbled .

I shrugged and raised my eyebrows.

"Do you want to see what I brought for you?" I faced him and placed my hands on my hips as I slowly licked my lips.

"Yeah." He glances at me .

I untied my my silk japenese kimono that was black and showed off my purple lingerie . I blushed as he gazed at me and bit on his lip. I could tell he was liking the look on me.

"Come to daddy." He gestured with his hands . I giggled . When I got close enough , he grabs my arm and started holding me by my waist as he kissed my flat belly. I started smelling a frangance on him that was sweet.

I guess he seen my facial expression so he stopped. "What's wrong?"

"You smell good. You kind of smell like a girl." I pointed out .

"Oh.." he let me go "I was helping my dad with these cars and got dirty so I took a shower at Liberty's crib."

I folded my arms and bit the inside of my lip.

"Um we got a shower here, hot water, Axe soap and wash rags."

"Look I wanted to go to my best friend's house okay? Why you always acting like that? Liberty and I been cool since the sandbox and yall only been friends since what ninth grade? You know this already." He furrows his eyebrows .

"I don't care if y'all use to talk while you both were in the womb. You shouldn't be at my best friend's house." I told him .

"We don't do nothin' but talk. She even be up in my ear telling me to buy you diamonds and shit." I can tell that he was getting irritated but I don't care .