Chap 4 - My Stepbrother

I'm back..

Vote&Comment

<><>

I take my shampoo and throw it at him in the head. " Aw. That hurt" he whines

"My ass it hurt." I mocked. I mean, how can he just come in while I'm showering? Is he like sick in the head.?

" you know. People say I'm a good listener. Why don't you tell me what your problem is?" I scream the last part and throw another shampoo at him.

" Baby girl. There is nothing behind that curtain I haven't seen on a girl before" he winks at me, give me my shampoo and leave the toilet closing the door making my jaw drop of what he just said. Did he just mean? Oh yep, he sure did.

I try to avoid the little company I had in the bathroom, so I go out of the shower and brush my hair in front of the mirror. I walk into my bedroom, take my clothes on and start taking out my divergent book and read it.

After what feels like twenty minutes of reading I kinda got tired of reading. I look at the clock and it's only two in the afternoon, so I go downstairs and see my mom and Luke watching Game Of Thrones on the tv.

I smile at them watching what teenagers watch these days. I go to the kitchen, open the freezer and see a Ben&Jerry cookie dough, so I take it of course. I walk straight to see stairs leading to the basement, I think. I go down and see a white background for photo shoots and a table full of pictures. I think it's Mike's he's a photographer. This is amazing.

I go up again, cause I don't want to be embarrassed again. I go up to my room, take out my MacBook and check Mike's Facebook profile. Woah, he has 2000 friends and over 4k likes on his profile picture. He is standing with another guy in front of a white BMW and a matte Range Rover Oh my god, I've always wanted a white BMW and a Range Rover I love them. Wait, there is two cars, which means that one of them is Mikes. No not possible. Yes possible, his father is a millionaire.

I scream at the thought of him having a BMW or a range rover. No way. Stop Kate, it's probably you that's overthinking. He's not an owner of a BMW or a Range Rover. I shake my head smiling and skip to the next picture. It's about him smiling holding a girl on the wrist and wearing a black and white suite and the girl wearing a beautiful mint green long dress matching to her green eyes and her black long curls. Probably their prom, since he commented ' An unforgettable prom night' and the girl commented ' I know right, bae' with lots of hearts. There were people commenting how cute they are together and stuff.

I keep checking his Facebook until a friend request turn on my notifications. I look at it and it says 'Mike Thomson' I giggle at the thought of him checking my profile. I go to my profile and take a look at my picture once again.

It's of me on top of my best friends back both laughing at something I don't think I can remember. My long hair was falling down and my hands were around his neck. I miss Matt so much. I didn't think I would've survived without him, so I text him every night.

I go up to close my curtains making my room dark so I can watch a new episode of the vampire diaries. I love it so much. It has Romance, Drama, mystery and a lot of others. I just love how they chose such amazing characters and everything about it is amazing, really.

Just as when I'm about to watch it I get a text message on my phone.

It's from Mattyboi

Hey babe, I didn't think you would've forgotten me by now.
- M

I didn't forget you boo. Handling with a new stepbrother a stuff. It's getting harder and harder. I miss you so much it's hard to describe.
- K

I know Babe. Just promise you won't forget your best friend?
- M

I promise. Bye watching Tvd and I wouldn't want to be interrupted.
- K

After a while, he answered.

Team Damon. I'll watch it after practice. Bye now. Loveya.
- M

I smile and close my phone and focus on the vampire diaries. I watch it for like 1 hour until I see the clock turns 11 AM and for me to sleep. Just when I close my MacBook I hear someone open my door.

" Are you dressed?" Mikes annoying voice came into my room.

I give him a death glare and roll my eyes at him. " Die in hell" I reply and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and he follows me, which doesn't surprise me at all.

" Mike," I ask for him to look at me "Kate" he replies and I frown " Don't you have anything to do?" I look up and down at him. He's wearing a white t-shirt
, black leather jacket and some black and white Nike shoes. His hair is messy and he's wearing a bracelet that says ' Forever' on it. Probably from his girlfriend.

" Actually. I don't right now. Would you want some McDonald's?" He ask me making me smile and my eyes twinkle at the thought of eating a burger from McDonald's. I couldn't say no. He found my weakness.

" Fine, But im Not takling to You," I say

I chuckle  " Deal," he says and walk outside. I look down at my clothes and see I still have shorts on. Meh, I don't care. I follow Mike to his garage and see his car.

My jaw drop open when I see the white BMW he opens. I scream " Is this" I point at the car " yours?" My jaw is still open and I smile at how beautiful it looks.

" Yes. Now hop in" He say and I do as he says. I shake my head smiling at the thought that I'm in a BMW.

I turn on the radio and ' Love me Like You do is splashing on only for me to sing along.

Mike start the car and drive really fast with the windows open and the wind hitting my face with some nice music in my ears.

" Nice braclet" I look at it like I haven't seen it before.

" Thank you" he reply keeping his eyes on the road.

"Ya know" he smile and chuckle a little before finishing " I know you checked my profile out earlier"

<><>

Ha. I'm updating tomorrow. I need to watch The original now.

- I still love you, even if you hate me ;)

Byeeee

Stay Beautiful

Be strong

And kind ;)