Chap 49 - My Stepbrother

Ehem! *clears throat* there's a steamy sex scene in the middle of the chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
--
I had my jaw open In what she did for us. I couldn't believe Melissa took so much time to do all of this. She's truly amazing and even her taste in music is nice.

She even decorated the bath for us

She even decorated the bath for us. Can't wait to go in with my lovely Mike. Speaking of, he was standing beside me speechless having his mouth hang open.

" Surprise" I giggle at him.

" You did.. What?!" He pointed at the bed shocked and very confused.

" It's our night tonight baby! Relax and be ready at the bath when I get back, yeah?" I kissed his cheek and ran out nervously. Is this me? The Kate, that is scared and lost her father.? The Kate who never thinks about romance?

I ran off to Melissa's room and knocked on her door. I waited and she stood there rubbing her eyes groaning. She looked like hell. She was probably sleeping, Oh well.
" Sorry boo, I need to borrow your sexiest underwear and bra" I grinned at her and thanking her for what she's done.

She gave me the sexiest underwear's. I don't even think Lexi wears these. It was an all black bra with push up (thank god) and it was just stunning going well with my tan skin. I borrowed her towel and ran.

I opened the door to my room seeing a shirtless Mike already in the bath drinking champagne and eating strawberries with chocolate. I squealed in excitement and went in the bathroom to change.

I quickly shaved my legs, between my legs and under my arms. I applied soft cream and a little perfume. I then took my bra and underwear's on and had my towel on.

Mike and I shared gaze finally and I had the guts to drop my towel like a mixtape. Revealing Mike's mouth hang open.

" You look. Oh my god. Your body is so sexy" He breath out his eyes widen eyeing me.

" You too" I smiled and finally joined in. " I want you tonight." I blurred out.

" I mean, I want us to be a whole. Mike I love you and I have always loved you. There's nothing else I want more than you right now." I smiled " And your body" I muttered the last bit chuckling having a look at his perfect abs and six pack.

" I want this, if you want this" he sounded serious. I nodded and we both cheered.

A/N: it begins here! Don't read this part if you don't feel comfortable.

After an hour of talking about random stuff we both went out of the bath and dried ourselves. Should I just take my thinks off? I stepped closer and closer to Mike and our lips touched. He pulled me down to the bed. He crawls up, between my legs where he stops to rid me of my sodden panties. He slings it away carelessly, his ogling eyes never leaving the naked place they covered. He continues to stare, licking his lips – obviously beyond aroused by the sight but there's nothing to hide my intimate folds and I feel exposed, squirming and certain that my blush reaches all the way down there.

" Absolutely stunning" he breath heavily inside my ear. Sending me a warm feeling inside. He makes a feral, guttural sound and in an instant he's kissing me with an urgency that leaves us both winded. His mouth is all over my face, kissing, sucking, licking, biting he's ferocious in his attack. His hands mirror his lips, plundering every inch of my skin he can reach, rubbing, moulding, scorching. I reciprocate as hard and as fast as I can, never more grateful that he tolerates my touch.

His lips make it to my ear, nipping and licking me closer to the building quake inside of me. His arms circle my hips, lifting my buttocks.

" Are you sure?" He pulls away, breathing heavily and looking into my eyes with so much love, passion and love. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed something by the night stander and opened it. It was a condom. I took a nervous breath and giggled pulling him by the neck and closer to me.

I have never felt more safer and more loved, than tonight. Mike and I became one and it was amazing.

End of scene! Read on from here.!

" Good morning sweetheart"  He whispered in my ears causing me to open them and feel Mike's hand on my bare stomach. I grinned of the sexy scene we had last night and groaned of tiredness.

I tried to stand up but my legs hurt so damn bad. I groaned and took baby steps to the bathroom.

" What have you done to me?" I yelled in pain. He laid there chuckling at me. I raised my eyebrow. " It happens your first time." He smiled and took the room phone. My guess he ordered breakfast for us. It was only 9 clock and we had a long day ahead of us.

" Baby I don't want to go out" I whined from the toilet looking myself at the mirror. I had the sheets covering my body. I dropped it and took a nice warm shower.

" I know. But we can't stay in" he yelled back. Today the guys planned on going on a hike and then taking a swim and having a bonfire. I love bonfires but I can't walk. I can't do anything psychically. It hurt.

" Let's pack a bag for later on" he took my neck and gave me a kiss.

--
Yeah so! This was awkward *runs away*

" Come back here!" I smile and took out my gun pointing it at you guys!

" I'm the clown!" I reveled and shot you.

Haha just kidding I would never do such thing. * smiles innocently*