Chap 20 - My Stepbrother

I finish my last exam on Tuesday! Thank god. At the moment I'm not feeling good, so please don't leave me alone.

Stay beautiful and remember your beauty sleep!

<><><>

Lexi had the scariest glare and a
Smirk you could run away from. She was looking at me, so was the whole crowd circling me, Mike and Lexi. 

" Yeah, deny all you want."

What am I denying? Something that isn't real.? This girl is a psychopath.

" You jealous ex-girlfriend. You are just jealous" I yelled at her, everyone was looking at me and looked pretty surprised, even Mike had his hand on my shoulder to keep me from jumping a Bitch.

" I am the jealous one?" She fake laughed and looked around " No, No, you were the jealous one. Always wanted a guy like Mike. Rich, popular, Sexy and everything you'll never get" she eyed me. " Phuf, look at yourself" she chuckled pointing at me.

" You're parents didn't do a good job. The condom probably broke and no one was expecting you" she said and everyone was quite looking at her. My whole body felt warm and hurt. There were tears in my eyes, but I was trying to stop them from coming out. I did something I never thought I'd do.

Ran.

I ran away from the crowd and towards the exit door. I felt someone running behind me, so I ran faster, but the person's legs are longer since he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

" What?" I yelled, he looked really hurt and speechless.

" I'm really sorry about her" he apologized. " I don't care" I shrug " I don't care okay. This is your world Mike and I'm sorry that I'm not good enough or pretty or rich enough, but what I do know is that I'm who I am and it's not this" I walked away.

" Wait, stop." I heard him but ignored. I felt like an outsider who didn't belong anywhere. I wish we'd never even move. My mom is never up to hear my part. How I feel, she's always going to go after what she wants. I'm sure if I become a stripper she doesn't care.

I unlock the door to the house and walked in and up to my room. I looked myself in the mirror and saw a hurtful little new girl who is desperate to have attention. I hate this version of me. I loved how I was back then.! Confident girl with a bright smile on her face. Everyone adoring her and seeing the world as a better place. Now I just see the world as a shallow, big, Ugly mess.

I laid down and drifted to a peaceful sleep, that I probably needed.

" Kate"

" Kate" I heard someone repeating my name, but I thought it was in my dreams until I actually opened my eyes and saw Emily sitting there on my bed. Who the hell locked her in.?!

" What are you doing here," I ask, my voice sounded really weird.

" Just here to cheer you up" she had a wide smile. " I brought Chocolate donuts, ice cream, and Nicholas Sparks movies." She smiled, but it fell when I had a bored facial expression. I liked Emily, but I don't want to hang out with anyone right now. No one can cheer me up, not even Ice Cream. Sorry.

" Sorry, I need to be alone," I told her and she nodded and left my room.

" Good then" I whispered, I looked at the clock on my phone and saw 5 miss calls from Mike and it was already afternoon. I closed my eyes trying to sleep again, but couldn't. I huff and shrug my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I turn on the shower and the cold ice water hitting my back was amazing. My eyes were wide open and I enjoyed it. I poured shampoo into my hair and washed it, then used my shower gel and poured it all over my body. Once I was finished I took my white towel that was over my knees and put it around me and walked out to my room.

I jump from the person sitting on my bed waiting for me. " Mike, what are you doing!" I asked frowning. I'm still mad at him.

" I just wanted to apologize. Clearly, you should put on some clothes before something happens" he cleared his throat and walked into his room. Whoa, first Time Mike walked away from the naked girl and not seduce her.

After I put on my PJs and brushed my hair, I made my way to Mike's disgusting room and saw him playing something on his piano. " Mm, you wanted to talk?" I asked and he looked at me. " Oh Yes," he put all the things he had down and walked over to me.

" Come sit" he pointed at his bed and I sat beside him. " You're perv" I smiled, all of the hurtful feelings going away slowly.

I looked into his eyes he smiled, a small trickle of laughter leaving his lips as he slowly bent toward me, his lips grazing mine ever so softly. It was almost as if he was testing my boundary line. My hand instinctively met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against mine. It was as if every ounce of me wanted his lips on mine, to feel his hands as they traced the contour of my body. I pulled away ever so slightly to breathe, trying not to show just how vulnerable I seemed to be. My gaze moved his eyes to his lips and once more his soft lips were against mine, one hand slowly but surely tangling in my hair. Each intake of breath was another reminder of what was really happening, his cologne, the way his hands entangled in my hair, pressing my lips against his with a more urgent pace." Woah" I Whispered not knowing if he heard me.

" I know, if I knew you kissed this good, I would've kissed you a long time ago" he sighs, a soft giggle comes out of my mouth. " I need to tell you something," I tell him and he gave me his full attention. " I'm pregnant," I tell, his jaw dropped and his eyes widen.

" We didn't. We only kissed" he sounded confused and looking at his face expression I burst into laughter looking at his face. " I'm kidding," I tell, and he sigh of relief clearly not wanting me to be a mother or himself as a father.

" Imma virgin" I say really quickly.

" Huh?" He frowned.

" I don't speak alien, so translate please," he says and I giggle.

" I'm a virgin" I sigh.

" That's cute" he let out and kissed my cheek.

" Don't try anything, or you'll die" I stood up and walked towards the door.

" Good night, beauty" he sings and I laughed closing the door.

I shook my head while making my way to my room.

" Goodnight Michael"