Chap 36 - My Stepbrother

Hey guys you probably know that this book is coming to an end soon, if you didn't know. Go and read the A/N.

Bye...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I opened my eyes. The sunlight bathed my skin as I lay on my side. i tried closing my eyes. what had happened yesterday was something i didnt want to deal with today. thoughts bit at my brain, forbidding me to go back to sleep. i looked around me and saw someone sleeping right beside me, then I remebered what happened last night. I feel good. Being Miks's girlfriend and knowing he's right beside me. I looked at the time and my eyes widen. Its 8;00 AM, meaning or next class is beginning in 20 minutes.

" MIKEEE" I yelled, rushing out of bed to the bathroom. I did the usual. My teeth,Face and brushed my hair.I walked back to my room and saw Mike hasnt moved a bit. I sat beisde him and gave him a kiss on the lips, making him wake up. He opened his eyes and pulled me closer. " No" I say and got away from him and ran down stairs.

I saw a letter on the kitchen table. I took it and rad the letter. It said ' Hey honey, if you're reading this, then that menas you're on your way to school. Luke and I are away for two weeks or so, we both got some work and we're really busy and exhausted, so we took two weks off and are on our way to Hawaii. The engagement got removed, so it's not until 3/4 weeks. Hope you guys have a good time and there's money in Luke's office table. its enough for food and other things you might need ... bye swetie. '

" Ugh!" I mumble under my breath and I could feel someone's hands on my waist. " We have the house to ourselves, babe." Mike's voice came behind me. I smiled, as I smell his amazing perfume that smelt great.

" After school. " I say, walking away to the car. After a few seconds Mike finally came out and drove us to school. It felt werid, that nobody were looking at us or evn whipering. I think maybe they got use to Mike and I hanging out. We both dissapeared to our classes and the day went by really fast. I didnt see Emily at school all day, nor did i see Lexi. I shrug of that thought, cause theres no way in hell they would spend time together, right? The bell finally rung for lunch and we all rushed to the cafateria.

" Hello" I heard someone behind me, as I turned around I saw Emily and Marc waiting in line right behind me. I smile " hi"

" Where have you been?" I ask, and she frown " Oh that. I was at home, chilling with my mother" She sounded confident. Thats cool, If my mother chills with me while my school is on, she'll probably have a heart attack.

we took our foods and sat down together. I smiled " Would you want this?" Emily ask, taking something out of her bag.. A Smoothie. I smile " Why" I ask, I mean. She can drink it herself

" My mother gave me strawberry smoothie and I hate strawberrys. Didnt want to upset her" She gave me a sad look and I shrug " Fine" I wanted to put it in my bag but " You need to drink it now. Its gonna get warm and disgusting" She smiled and I nodded " Okay" I took a sip. It tastes werid, but probably good at the end. I drank half of it and put the rest in my bag.

The bell rung and it was time to go home. I smiled at the thought of having Mike all to myself. I walked to my locker and there was a paper haning on it. I opened it and it said ' Hey again bitch! You thought I would let this go? but you thought wrong.

- Have fun being sick...

I looked at the last part and frowned. What does that mean? Have fun being sick. It's probably someone trying to scare me off. I shrug and left the school. As I walked out and passed the Parking lot I saw Mike standing in front of his car waiting for me. I smiled, as I walked over to him and got in the car. I felt a little dizzy. My stomach feels weird and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. " You okay." Mike looked at me with his worried eyes. " I'm fine" I lied, I don't want to worry him. It's fine. It's probably me overreacting. We both walked out of the car and inter the house. I walked up to the stairs but stopped.

I looked at the stairs. They were longer and more intimidating than I ever remembered any stairs ever looking. i swallowed hard but didn't hesitate, and on the second step my leg gave out and I went down to one knee. I wanted to rest but didnt dare take the chance, and when I stood I felt the faintness coming on fast, My mouth going clammy, My damp palms slipping down the cold handrail and I fell headfirst down the remainder of the stairs landing in a miserable clump on the cold tile of the landing. my face was smashed into the corner.

Suddenly, I was light-headed and quick to fall on my feet. I barely registered the fact that it felt like all of the blood was rushing from my head all the way down to my feet in a sudden rush. Little black dots swarmed my vision, the corners of my sight slowly fading into black. I didn't even feel it when I hit the ground, not even the pain of my knees scraping the floor noisily. Everything blotted out and nothing mattered. All I could think of was the world crashing around me in a messy blur

"Mike's Point of View"

"Are you okay?" I asked, with my worries face expression. I was worried. I mean, I know she has a stalker or whatever. Maybe it's that's what's bothering her. I felt my stomach go wild and it didn't feel good. It was a bad feeling. I shook my head, quickly and thought to myself, that it's just stress. We both inter the house. It felt so weird without dad or Elizabeth. But I get Katie for myself. I've wanted this for a long time and I'm gonna make her mine, forever. Nobody can take her away. I walked straight to the kitchen and made us some food. I opened the fridge and was about to make a sandwich, but stopped when I heard something really hard hit the floor. I rushed to the way I heard the sound and saw Katey on the floor. Her head was bleeding and her face was wet. I pulled my phone out real quick dialed

" 911. Whats your emergency?" They asked and I panicked " M- My girlfriend.. She she is dead." I cried.