Chap 21 - My Stepbrother

Finished my exams todaaaaay! Yaaaay! So happy, omg I nearly got an A+ and I'm so happy. Vacation! Let my adventures begin.

<><><>

I woke up to a person sitting on my bed, staring at me. I opened my eyes wide and saw Mike. " What are you doing here?" I groan 

" School," he says and my jaw drops.

" No, it's freaking Saturday," I tell him and he shrugs trying to remember witch day it is. " Oh! Ups!" He said and I frown at him. He woke me up for nothing. It's only 9 AM.

" Out.! Now!" I yell and he stood up chuckling and shaking his head.

Oh shoot, it's my day of the month.

I didn't bother changing my clothes I just went down stairs and took Nutella and a spoon and went to the living room to sit with Mike. I was on my way there but heard whispering and talking. I tiptoed over there not wanting them to stop. I saw Mike in the laundry room where he was talking on the phone.

No bro.

Yes yes, u know! Lexi is a Bitch. She deserves everything bad. She can't just do that to Katey whenever she wants. I'm going to talk to her.

Yes, and nobody can know!

What can't nobody know? Oh my god. They are hiding something from Me. I walked back to the living room didn't want Mike finding me.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I watched Supernatural while eating my Nutella.

" You're gonna get fat" Mike chuckle

" Mmm, what's wrong wid dat" I speak, my mouth full of Nutella.

" Nothing nothing" he exclaimed sitting next to me. I didn't pay attention to him and ignored his every move. I didn't look at him, speak or listen to him. He's keeping a secret from me he won't ever tell.

" Hey" he yelled. I looked at him " Get dressed" he texted someone on his phone and I shake my head. I'm not going anywhere with this psycho.

" No," I exclaim, but he wouldn't take no for an answer so he took my Nutella and pulled me up on his shoulder. " No. Stop, don't. Put me down now!!" I whine

" Sorry princess" he smirked.

He walked up the stairs with me and threw me on my bed. " Get out" I screamed at him.

After I almost yelled my lungs out, he was gone. I opened my closet and took my bag pack out and put some sunscreen, my bikini, and some glasses. I changed my close to some blue jeans shorts that were ripped, a black tank top and my white converses.

I looked out the window and saw David, Calvin, Emily, Marcus, and Mike standing in front of 2 cars chatting. I made my way downstairs and took a bottle of water from the fridge before going out to them.

" Hey" I greeted and they all looked at me with wide eyes. "Whats wrong, it's it what I'm wearing?" I smiled.

" You look Ho" before Calvin could finish his sentence, Mike punched him in the shoulder whispering something in his ears. I shake my head and opened the passenger door to Mikes car.

They all went in Cal's Range Rover and Mike and I were alone. Before someone opened the door to the backseat and hopped in. " Hey, is it okay if I ride with you guys?" Emily asked us and we nodded.

I looked at Mike and smiled for some reason and he returned. " So, What's up guys," Emily asked. " Not much"

" Yeah, why you ask?" Mike asked her and she just shrugs " just asking"

" How do you to know each other?" I asked Mike. It's weird that they know each other but never talked until I came.

" It's nothing, small school. People run into each other" She sounded weird. And Mike just Nodded keeping his eyes on the road.

" Mike" I called and he looked at me.

" Thank you" I smiled, Mike has been there, even if he's a jerk, he never lets people down. And he wanted me to fit in.

" You're welcome" He winked and a giggle escaped my mouth.

" So how do you to know each other" Emily asked.

" We live under the same roof. Our parents know each other very well" I answered and she just nodded and looked away rolling her eyes at me. What is wrong with that girl?

" So, Katey, would you want to go out and watch the Warcraft with me?" Mike asked and I frowned thinking about it. I mean, it could be fun to watch a movie with him and throw popcorn and stuff on his face.

" Sure" I chuckled and he smiled.

" Are you to watching the Warcraft together?" Emily asked. Wups forgot she was still here. " Uhmm, yeah"

" I love that movie" she cheered and Mike and I gave each other a ' What the hell' look.

" Okay!' We both said, hoping she would shut up.

We arrived at the beach and we all jumped off the car and walked to the beach where we sat out towels on the sand and laid down. I walked to the restroom and changed my clothes to my black bikini and walked back to them. They guys were shirtless and Emily had a red bikini on that really bring out her blue eyes.

" Hey Em" I laid on my towel right next to hers and poured some sunscreen on my legs, arms and I couldn't reach my back. " Mike" I yelled and all the boys looked, but only Mike came.

" Yeah, sunshine" He smirked looking at my bra. What a perv.

" Can you" I gave him the sunscreen and pointed on my back. He chuckled and sat down to do it. While he was purring it on me, he massaged my shoulders and it felt so good. I looked at Emily who was practically eyeing our every move. Weird. Haha.

" Thank you" I smiled when he was done, but didn't move. " you need to pay back" he smiled and came closer with his cheeks. He wants me to kiss his cheek. Woah, defiantly not here.

" Fine" I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheeks. He smirked and went back to the water. Emily was giving me a disgusted look and I frowned.

" Emily?" I called out and she was reading a magazine. She closed it and looked at me.

" don't you like Mike?" I asked " Like as a friend" I raised my eyebrow.

" I like Mike, it's just someone else I have a problem with. Don't worry, Katey, I'm going to get rid of that person" she said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and that made me wonder, who is the person.

I need to find out, soon.