Chap 50 - My Stepbrother

[Michael's Point of view]

I was supposed to give her her present last night, but that didn't happen. It was the most amazing night I've felt in years. She means the world to me and I can't replace her with the world. I've become so whipped man. I sound like a girl. I'd do anything for her and everything. She's like the sun and I'm her moon. Minus the part where we come out night & day. It's like I can't be apart from her, even if it's for a second. Ridiculous? Well, it's not. Wait until you fall in love and meet your soul mate. I hadn't plan on being in love with my future step sister. She's unbelievable.

I have to make our parents break up. It's not only that I want Katie for myself but also my dad cannot be trusted. Why do you think I haven't talked to him to years? And why I don't play the piano anymore. It's all his fault and I don't want Kate's mom to be with such a monster like himself.

I don't know how, just yet, But I will make it happen. I dont Want my dad to marry a woman he doesn't love, when it can effect my love life. As selfish as that sound, I don't care.

I looked at her beautiful and peaceful face sleeping. I smiled widely at her beauty. How can she be asleep and still manage to look so adorable?

I walked to the kitchen at took the phone, and ordered room service and went back to the room. I sat beside her and seems like I woke her. Her big beautiful brown eyes slowly opening and her kissable lips forming a smile. I returned the smile and leaned in and kissed her forehead.

" Good Morning Princess" I whispered in her ears, making her bit her lip and smile at me. My heart melted at that very moment. I couldn't help myself but to smash my lips against hers and a second later she responded to the kiss. I pulled away and looked at her.

" Get up. Change. Kiss later" I told her, causing her to groan and stand up. She stood up without the sheds, sending me a HD view of her perfect body. I felt a gaze run through my body and my eyes not leaving her body for even a second. She looked down and shrieked. She took the sheds and covered herself.

" Nothing I haven't seen before" I snorted and went in the bathroom to change. I only had my underwear on. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and walked out to change. I changed in some black jeans that were ripped on the knees and a white t shirt. I poured some oil on my hair and styled it sexyish. I took my cologne and strayed it on me. Right when I was done, I took my new black nike shoes on and heard the door knock.

I walked over there to see a young girl my age with a white uniform and my breakfast. I smiled generously at her and took my breakfast.

" Hello, this is your breakfast. Enjoy your time here and please order something again." She smiled and played with her hair. I just gave her a nod and was about to close the door when she stepped in.

" You know" she walked closer and placed her hand on my chest. I stepped back and rubbed my neck. Doesn't she know I've got a girlfriend? Come on. It's obvious I'm not interested. The old me would have, but not anymore.

" What is going on?" Kate stood there glaring at the girl playing with her hair and winking at me.

" I was just asking this hot guy if he wanted to have some fun" she said in a duh tone as if it was nothing. I widen my eyes and laughed.

" Are you serious? He is taken. Can't you see, slut.!" Kate walked closer to her. " Back the fuck away!!" She pushed her out of the room and slammed the door in her face. Ouch.!

" I like this aggressive you. It's sexy" I commented placing a kiss her lips. I looked down and finally realized what she was wearing. Black shorts with a white shirt. We were matching.

" Heyy, we're matching" I told her surprisingly. She blushed and walked away. " I did it on purpose" she shouted while walking. Gosh I love her. I can't wait to giver her her present. I know her birthday was yesterday and stuff, but I wanted to give it to her today, cause it couldn't really be finished until today. I smiled exited of her reaction when she sees it.

" Ready?" I asked, she grinned and kissed my cheek making my heart flutter. Yes, it isn't only girl. The feelings I have towards this girl is unbelievable. I didn't even know these feelings existed. I guess life comes with surprises.

I lingered her fingers into mine and lead her to my car. I opened the door for her as the gentleman I am.

" Oh that is very kind Mr Thomson" she said in a fake British accent. This girl.

My girl

I started driving in this beautiful city of Spain. It's really beautiful and there are so many things to experience. I watched Kate as she was fast asleep. I can't believe she can sleep this long. We drove for an hour before arriving to the destination. Kate slowly started opening her eyes as she realized we stopped. I looked out the window and smiled at the beautiful place.

" Wha" she gasped at the place and opening her door. She admired it starring at it for one whole minute. I smiled and placed my hand on her tiny waist. " It's ours for 4 days" I inform her. She looks at me like I've grown another head and had her jaw drop.

I smirk at her expression and open the baggage to take out both our bags. She points at the bags and frown.

" It's just for 4 days. Actually only two for us, because the guys are coming after two days. And it was Mel who packed your stuff. I wanted to spend time alone with you, so I rented this place and here we are. Also I'll give you your little late birthday present. It's late, because I was so busy booking this place and I lo-" I was about to go finish, but stopped when she pressed her lips against mine.

*

OH MY,OH MY, OH MY.

ALMOST 3000VIEWS!!' THIS IS HUGE GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND BEING SO PATIENT.... MUCH LOVE ALL THE WAY FROM  EUROPE
XOXO