Chap 28 - My Stepbrother

Act like you love me! I love that song! Hope you'll like it too.❤️

<><>

Lexi

" Watch Out Bitch" She glared at me. What is her problem with me? She's the most popular girl in school. What does she have to worry about? 

" Sorry" I mumbled and walked, but got stopped by her pulling my arm into her. " Don't ever think about Mike again?" she said angrily. Oh, that's why she hates me that much. Because she's scared Mike will love me more than her. Well, she doesn't know what we did.

" I don't want Mike," I replied, pushing my arm away from her slutty hands.

" You wouldn't want to. Mark my words, you don't want to mess with me." She walked away and I had my jaw dropped. How could she just act like the queen or something? I'm not her commander. I don't obey. What the hell.

" No" I yelled. She turned around and had the most devilish glare and everybody in the hallway stopped doing whatever they were doing and had their attention towards us.

" What did you say, Bitch?" She shouted and I crossed my arms over my chest. " I. Don't. Obey. A. Slut" I slowly said and everyone began to laugh. Her face turned red with embarrassment. " I'll make your life the living hell you never got to live in" She replied and everyone was looking at me for the reply back.

" You know Bitch." I slowly began to walk closer to her. " You're so worried that I'll steal Mike away, but honey isn't he you're a boyfriend. If he liked you that much, you wouldn't worry about me stealing him away." I asked, " Now would you?" She sighs, looking at me with the most devilish glare. I smirked and she flipped her hair " Whatever" and walked away

Everyone started to cheer for me and surround me.

Nobody has ever stood up for that bitch.

Wow I love you.

Cool Katey.

Goo new girl.

I smiled and walked away. I walked towards my locker and saw Emily waiting.

" Oh my god!! I heard you stood up
For Lexi. What did you argue about?" She asked and I giggled " Mike Thompson" I finally breath out. She stood there looking at me with wide eyes. " Why would you argue about Mike? Did they break up omg" She had a wide smile on her face? " Oh my god" she cheered in excitement. " No, they didn't break up. She's just worried Mike like me more than her." I blush.

" Well does he?" She raised her eyebrows.

" Why'd you ask?" I frowned.

" Just worried about you" She sighed.

" Nothing to worry about. Mike is a good guy anyways." I replied and she looked down " I know" I heard her whisper. I frowned once again and suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my shoulder.

I looked up " Oh hey Mike" I greeted.

" Hey You, hey Emily" He smiled and she looked pissed. " Hey Mike" she giggled, her face turning red. Why is she turning red? Maybe, because he's popular and he's good Looking.

" Wanna go out for that Lunch and then Warcraft?" He asked and I nodded smiling.

" We were supposed to hang out tonight," Emily said and I realized it's true. I was going to have girl time with Emily. " Can't we do it another time?" I asked and she nodded, looking down at her feets.

" Okay. See ya" I smiled waving. Mike and I walked through the halls still his arm around me.

" Whats up with your friend?" He asked and j looked up at him. " What do you mean?" I frowned.

" Seriously" he raised his eyebrows.

" What?" I asked once again.

" She so got the Hots for me." He chuckled. I shook my head.

" Emily knows that there is a little something between us, she would never have feelings for you and not tell me about them," I exclaimed and he raised his hands in surrender. "Fine. She's your friend" he responded and we walked in the cafeteria.

Is he right!? Is there something about Emily that I don't know. No no, Emily Marine is my best friend. She wouldn't do anything to me. She couldn't hurt s fly.

She's got feelings for Marcus. Not Mike. Anyways Mike wouldn't like Emily, she's too weird for him. They are two different people. And I love them both. I do not love Mike more than a friend, I could never. He's my brother soon, it's like dating your ten years older hot teacher. I giggled at the thought of Mike being a teacher. He can't even hold up his grades.

" Katey" I heard Mike yell and I shook my head. " What?" I yelled back. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking my way. Attention two times in one day. Way to go Kate Hamilton.

" I asked you if you wanted to eat with us?" He chuckled.

" Sure" I smiled and walked behind him slowly.

<><><>

Heyyy! I couldn't update a longer cause I'm going shopping right now. I'll tell you what I bought in the next chap