Chap 31 - My stepbrother

" Okay. Let's start then" He recommended and I smiled.

I took all of my things out and we began the tutoring. It was pretty hard at the beginning where he didn't pay attention, but then he got a hang of it. It took us 2 hours to finally be done and him to understand the first part.

" I'm tired." He whined. 

" You're tired?" I asked.

" Yes. Let's go out for a coffee." He asked and I raised my eyebrows. Why does he want to go out with me? He could call Lexi or something.

" I - I. You want to go out to drink c - coffee?" I stuttered and he nodded smiling. " I need coffee or maybe hot chocolate with marshmallows." He stood up and left my room.

It's only 9pm, I mean I could use a cappuccino right now. I thought to myself and stood up and left my room. I looked at my outfit before leaving. I'm wearing white ripped jeans with a light green top. I took my Michael Kors purse my dad bought me and left.

I walked down the stairs and out of the house. " Where are you going honey?" My mom walked closer to me from her office. She had her working glasses on. " Coffee with Mike." I replied hoping she'd let me go.

" Really?" She frowned. " Yes Mommy" I huff and turned around to walk.

" Don't make plans tomorrow. You're going to the mall with Mike to buy a nice dress for the engagement party this week And a suit for Mike. You'll also be picking up the rings I ordered." She said and I rolled my eyes and left with no respond.

I closed the house door behind me and walked over to Mike's car.

" What took you so long?" He asked and I sat down closing the door.

" My mom wants us to buy clothes for the party and get the rings for the party" I roll my eyes with my tung out. and he chuckled.

" Where to now?" I asked, putting my seatbelt on. " We are watching Warcraft." He said and I frowned.

" We were going for coffee" I confusingly said and he laughed.

" I tricked you. I knew you weren't going to agree to watch a movie with me, so I kinda lied" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

" Jerk," I mumbled under my breath.

Finally, we arrived at the movies and we both got out of the car and walked to the movies.

" Welcome, what movie would you like to watch this afternoon." A young good-looking man was talking to us and he smiled at me. I looked at him and managed to giggle just by looking at him. I'm weird.

" Ehem" Mike cleared his throat looking annoyed. He looked really angry at the guy and he just gave me a blank look. I frowned and shook my head thinking it was probably me being paranoid.

" We are watching me before you," I said and Mike looked at me and raised his eyebrows with widening eyes.

" No. Warcraft" he said and the guy smiled. " Sorry, the Warcraft began 10minutes ago and we wouldn't want anyone to disturb the people in there enjoying the movie." He smiled and looked down at me. " yes" I did a happy dance and gave the guy money.

" I'll pay." Mike said and took the money from the guy and gave it back to me. " Okay" I told him and he paid for out movie and we walked up to where our movie was about to start.

" I'll kill you if it's all coupley and all romantically," he said in a high girly voice.

" Yeah right," I snored and kept walking.

We walked in and there were a lot of people sitting. We looked for our seats and found it. There was familiar heads sitting in front of us. Then we heard.

" Yeah, Right Victoria" it was Lexi's voice. And Victoria her best friend. I looked at Mike who already had his eyes widen and I covered my hands over my mouth.

They both looked around and finally looked up. Lexis eyes widen and when she saw Mike and I together she had the most devilish glare.

" Look Vicki. The little nerd and my boyfriend." She annoyingly said and I rolled my eyes over her nick name for me.

" Right Lexi. We were over like a month ago." He cut in on our staring competition.

" No! You can never leave me!" She had anger all over her. The movie begun and everyone's eyes were on the screen, except for us.

" Shut up and keep your disgusting slutty face on the screen, some of us wants to watch." I said and Mike laughed at my joke. " Good one" he whispered in my ear and my stomach begun to go wild. There were these butterflies and I couldn't take my eyes from him.

Suddenly his hands were on my wrists and he then again whispered.

" I'm sleeping in your bed tonight."