Chap 10 - My Stepbrother

I got accepted to my school after the summer vacation. Yaaay. That deserves a party- Chap.

Here you go

<><><>

" What did you say?" He leaned closer and my back was against the door. I kinda froze. A guy beside Matt never leans closer to me. That's because you've never been with or talked to another guy. Yeah right.

" You must have been kidding, right?" I raise my eyebrow wanting him to say yeah, but instead " No I wasn't" he smiles.

" Ugh, I'm not hosting a party you jerk" I walked to the kitchen and he followed me from behind.

" Yes, you are. I don't care. " he took out his phone and texted somebody. Oh please don't say " I've already texted everybody. They're here in 2 hours" is he crazy? 2 hours. Nothing can be done in two fucking hours. This guy is un freaking believable.

" Oh my - are you crazy" I took out my ben&jerry and a spoon"

" Okay. I'm going to buy beer, vodka and you'll get ready and clean the house. You know, take the vases and hide them so our parents won't find out. "

" Fine" I shrug. It's already 6 pm. Oh god. I walked up to my room and opened my closet. I look at the clothes I have and took out a black dress that my mom bought me. I loved that dress so much. I wore it at my moms birthday.I love the color black, so I insisted to buy another color. It's just an elegant color and it can just match to everything.

I straighten my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, blush and a nude lipstick. I shove in my black high heels and I walked down the stairs and I walked into the living room to see that there were tons of beer and vodka bottles.

I heard someone talking on the phone, so I followed the voice and it leads me to mike of course. I cleared my throat making him turn around and hang up the phone. " Wow," he said, eyeing me. He does that, a lot.

" You look incredibly sexy" he let out and smiled. I giggle and saw his clothes. It was a white shirt, black jeans and some white shoes and his apple watch. I look up and realized that his hair isn't blue anymore.

" You hair" I point at it.

" Oh. The packet didn't say permanent, it said that you should at least leave it for 2 hours, before doing something to it. So I wanted to dye it, but the one packet wasn't enough, so I went to the store and buy a new" He says and it surprises me that he did all of that. He really must love his hair, huh.

I was about to tell him that he looked really nice, but the doorbell interrupted and he opened it. It was a bunch of guys. They did the handshake hug thing and walked into the party. I didn't have much to do, so I walked over to the music speakers and turned on ' Turn down for what' and to my surprise, everybody danced. There were lots and lots of people in just 20minutes.

I looked around for Mike, but couldn't find him. That bastard. I was about to walk when someone's hand was on my shoulder and turned me around.

" You want a drink?" He said and I looked at him for a moment.

" Ben?" I questioned and he nodded while smiling. Oh my god, he had the most amazing and sexiest dimple and smile you'll ever see.

" Yeah, I mean. I'm surprised that you guys are hosting a party instead of coming to one" he adds and I just fake laughed.

" I'm sorry" I gave him a sorry look and he just nodded.

" Wanna dance?" He asked. I mean, I do. But first I have to find Mike and tell him that some of his friends are almost having sex in the living room.

" I have to find mike first" I walked away and for lost in the crowd. I took steps up the stairs to my room and saw Mike and some other girl grinding on each other on my bed thank god with clothes on.

" Omg Ew. Get out." I shout and they both jumps in fear and the girl stood up. She glanced at me before walking away and gave me death glares, what a bitch.

" What is your problem?" He shouts at me. The things I hate the most is when a freaking idiotic guy is yelling at me. A guy can't yell at a girl like you should know that.

" I'm so sorry I interrupted you having sex in my freaking bed" I yell back. I mean, why is he like a bitch right now?

" We were just having fun, geez" he annoyingly said.

" We were just having fun" I mocked him. " Your room is right over there" I pointed toward the bathroom and he just walked by me without a single word. I really need to change the sheets before I go to sleep. I don't want to sleep in little Mikey's. If you know what I mean.

" Fine" I mumbled and ran downstairs. I looked for Ben and when I found him I took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. I danced and danced with him. He just smiled and I grinned at him while he's kissing my neck. It feels so amazing. I danced and I could feel his arms around my waist. I looked around and saw Mike and that girl eye us and talk.

I turned around not wanting to look at his disgusting face and I faced Ben's really sexy face. He was smiling and looking down at me. " Aren't you tired?" I asked and he nodded.

I took his hand and pushed him to the sofa and sat on his lap. Everyone was whispering something and looking at us. I realized that I was sitting close to Mikes friends.

" Arent you Kate?" A guy asked and I nodded, cause I couldn't catch my breath.

" I'm Zack." He said and I just smiled and he disappeared like that. I look down at Ben.

" how old are you?" I asked him randomly.

" 23" he answered and I gasped in shock.

" I'm kidding" he laughed " You should have seen your face" he smiled " I'm 18"

I sigh in relief that I didn't just flirt with a 23-year-old man.

" Should we go up to my room?" I asked and he nodded in excitement.

To be continued
<><><>

What do you think will happen?

Bye guys! I updated a new one, Cairo loves ya....