Chap 40 - My Stepbrother

I woke up to the sound of someone groaning. I looked to my side and saw Calvin looking down at his phone. I frowned " Oh My god, did we...?" My eyes widening.

" No! I might hate Mike for what he did to you, but I dont hate him so much that I have to sleep with his girlfriend.." He explained

I hesitated " Ex" I corrected, as much as I still wanted Mike to call mine. jumping of the bed and looking down. I still had my clothes on. I shrug and walked to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror and screamed. " What.?! Is something wrong?!" Calvin barged in the bathroom and when he saw me just looking at the mirror he frowned.

" I look like hell" Looking at my hair that was totally out of it. bags under my eyes and my eyes were red from crying I suppose.

" You do" He agreed, My jaw fell to the ground. "Hey" I offensivly say.

" Sorry." He snorted and left the bathroom.

^ Mike's point of view^

We haven't spoken in a week, 2 days and 5 hours now. I'm dying. My fist still hurts from the tree's and walls I've been hiting lately but, that's the least of my worries now. Shit. I let her go.

How could I be so stupid and do this? I wanted to protect her cause I know this stalking thing has something to do with me.

I was in my room sitting on my bed, useless and powerless. I've sat around enough. It's time I do something. And I know exactly what. I ran out of the room and quickly towards my car. I drove as fast as I could to the house I thought I'd never see.

I parked in front of the house and speed walked to the door. I knocked so hard. After a few moments of knocking, someone opened.

My eyes widen, my throat felt dry and I completely froze from what I was seeing.

" Melissa?" I nearly whispered. She looked at me with her big green eyes and had that innocent look.

" Mikey." Her voice was so warming and it brung back so many memories. It's been so long.

" Nice to see you again. What are you doing in town?" I ask, she shrugs.

" Family problems. Who are you here for?" She asks. I gave her a half smile.

" What?!" I ask in shock. She looks scared. Like she's seen a ghost behind me or something.

" Emily has been helping me a lot. I left my family to go Australia, cause I thought I was adopted but, wasn't." She sobs. " Now my parents probably hates me now. I left them for so long. That's why I'm here." I open my arms for her and gave her a warm hug. She needs it. But I'm confused. How can people just tell her she's adopted when she's not? Who told her!?

" Who told you?" I ask, she frowns.

" I got a apparently fake paper saying I was adopted and my family were in Australia. It had addresses and everything." I widen my eyes. Shit, that must've felt horrible.

" I'm so sorry." I tell her and she hesitates.

"Emily. Could you get her, maybe?" I ask generously and she smiles.

" Of Corse" then she disappeared into the house.

I panic as soon as she leaves. What would I even say?

She comes out and her face somehow shines when she sees me. I gave her a confusing look.

" How are you?" She asks me? She asks me how I am? She's the freaking psycho.

" Good. You know don't play innocent little miss Emily to me." I hesitate. That bitch is paying for what she did to my girl. She's paying.!!

Her eyes widen in surprise. I crossed my arms over my chest.

" I dont know-" I interrupted.

" Please. Cut the crap. I've heard that enough. You are gonna tell me what your problem is with Kate, now!" I was angry just by looking at her disgusting face. I couldn't believe she was pretending all this time.

" Fine. I do hate that Bitch Kate. I've hated her every since she walked in our school. " She admitted. A slight smile formed my mouth.

" You are a bitch. Selfish mother fucking Bitch." I gave her a disgusted face.

" Are you blind? Can't you see I've loved you for a very long time. I love you Mike. I'm doing what I can to help you." She reacts. I grinned.

" Help me?"

" Yes, help you"

" With what?" I ask, she looks around.

"I do everything for you. I've gotten rid of Melissa for you. I've gotten rid of everyone. Now it's Kate's turn"

" You did what?" Melissa came behind Emily and walked beside me.

" You were the one that gave me the face paper.?" She ask, we both looked at her and she smiles proudly.

"Yes."

" What were your plan?" I tell her.

" For you to freaking love me." She screams and it made Melissa jump from shock.

" You drugged Katie right?" I knew it was her but, I had to get it out.

" Yes. Are you stupid. Of corse it was, why are you asking.?" She looked at me and I took my phone out. " Evidence is a bitch" I tell her showing her that I recorded everything.

I walked out of their house with Melissa by my side and drove straight to the police station. I walked in alone and gave it to the police. They looked at it and asked questions, before 2 police cars went off to her house.

I proudly walked out of the police station and straight to my car. I drove to Calvins.

I told Melissa everything she needed to know and she was excited to meet Calvin.

I knocked on the door and few moments after, Kate opened the door with a guy that isn't Calvin by her side.

" Hello" He greeted and I nodded.

" This is Melissa. Melissa this is Kate and." I didn't know who he was.

" Matthew but, people call me Matt. I'm Kate's best friend." He informs. Matt. The famous Matt that is always texting Kate. I wanted to punch him in the head but, didn't.

" Mike? We can talk in the kitchen while they are in the living room." She tells me and we both walked to the kitchen.

Finally. Just by hearing her name gets me chills. I missed her so much. It's been hard without her and loosing her made me realize how much I am in love with her.