Chap 32 - My Stepbrother

" What" I reacted " No" I replied

" Yes, I am. That's final." He said his attention on the screen.

" You perv" I whisper yelled.

 " You like it" he smirked, I huffed and paid attention.

Once the movie was finished, it left us all crying at the ending. I mean how could they just end a movie like that. I looked at Mike who had no emotions at all. " Hey. How could you not cry?" I whipped all of my tears away and walked out of the cinema.

" It's not that sad" he shrugs.

" Yea right," I told him and walked to his car. " Where do you wanna go now?" He asked and I shrugged " I don't know. I'm hungry." I put my seatbelt on and he drove the car.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out to see Matts picture on the screen.

" Hello." I answered.

" Hey, Katey." He sounded happy, which was weird. " Why do you sound so happy?" I asked.

" I - am not" he stuttered.

" Yea right" I giggled.

" Where are you?" He asked sounding concerned. " Why do you ask? Little Matt is worried?" I asked and by the time I said that Mike turned on the radio, looking irritated. That's weird.

" Look see you later okay. I'm kinda with someone important." I told him and I could hear his chuckle. " Fine" he huff and I runged up.

I turned off the radio and looked at Mike. " What's wrong?" I let out. I knew something was wrong with him.

" What do you mean?" He sounded guilty, which is a sign that something is really wrong. " What's wrong. Don't lie" I pointed my finger at him and he just paid attention to the road. " nothing," he told me. I knew something was going on, but if he really didn't want to tell me, then it's fine. I'm not gonna force him. " Okay," I shrug and pulled my phone out and logged on Facebook.

There was a new post that Ben and Lexi started a relationship two days ago. Oh, that's not surprising at all. Cmon, we all knew that was going to happen sooner or later. " Lexi and Ben," I tell Mike and he looked confused. " are dating?" He finished the sentence.

"Yeah." I looked out the window and saw Nandos. I smiled at the thought of eating Nandos. We both walked out of the car and in the restaurant.

We ordered out food and found a place to sit in. He took his phone out and tapped something on it. Is he mad at me? He said that everything was fine and that there was nothing. What is his problem.?

" Mike?" It came out more as a whisper. He didn't respond. He just looked down at his phone. I didn't take my eyes off of him. " Mike," I said a little louder than before. He looked up at me, finally. " What, Kate." He said harshly. What is his problem.?

" What is your problem. And don't say nothing, cause I know that isn't true" I finally say. He looked down at his food. " I-You" he stuttered. " Who is Matt?" He asked, what is it with people and asking me who Matt is.? Matt isn't my lover. Oh my god, did they think Matt was my boyfriend or something? I laughed at just thinking of that.

" What is so funny?" Mike asked so seriously. I smiled " Matt is my best friend. Has been since kindergarten, nothing less, nothing more" I said and he stared at me

"Oh" was the only thing that came out from his mouth.

" Yeah" I blushed and ate my food, as did he.

" I don't like that Emily friend of yours," he said and that kept me frowning. Why doesn't he like her.!? I mean, I know that there's something weird, but she's okay.

" I don't know. She seems okay" I replied looking at him.

" She's... Weird" he licked his lips, before taking a bite of his food.

" I don't like her," He said and I raised my eyebrows. What has she done to him?! She's nice.

" Your brain is getting bigger of all the math tutoring ." I giggle.

" I don't think so," he smirked and I shook my head.

" Wasn't we supposed to shop for the engagement party. And also Blake's party this weekend?!" He asked and I totally forgot those too. Oh my god, I forgot my own mother's engagement. I'm a terrible daughter.

" Get in loser we're going shopping" he added and I shook my head, laughing

" What. I maybe have watched mean girl more than I should." He defended.

"Sure you have" I smiled.

" Should we go?" I asked after we both finished our food. He nodded and we went to go pay for it. We walked out and to his car. I hoped in the passenger seat. Mike came in and put his phone beside me.

5 new messages from Emily.

Hello Mike

Mike

Why won't you answer

are you with Kate

See ya tomorrow

My eyes widen and I took the phone in my hand. " What is this" I gasp rolling down to all of the messages she's sending and he's ignoring.

" Like I said. She's obsessed or something. Be careful Kate" he smiled at me and I returned.

Was she fake all the time? But what have I ever done?

<><><>

Hey Lovers!

Hope you Loved it.

Have a nice day or night.(night over here)

Be happy

Know your beautiful

And be kind💋 kill the enemies with kindness!