Chap 25 - My Stepbrother

I woke up to the Sound of someone knocking something really hard. It's annoying. I opened my window and saw 2 men ( Sexy of) working at something near my window. I huff and walked out of my room and saw Mike in the hallway clicking something on his phone with his thumb, obviously playing something on his phone. I roll my eyes beside him and walked by with nothing to say at all. I'm done with him, he's just so confusing.

One day he's all nice and romantic the next he's so irritating and disgusting. I can't handle him right now. 

I walked downstairs and saw mom and Luke cooking something, so I sat on the barstool. " Hey honey" Mom greeted, I smiled. " Hey you too" I responded and they both smile in return.

" So, where were you last night?" Mom asked of course. " Nothing, Mama" A smile formed on my face just for thinking of Ben. He's really nice and he proved me wrong.

" What is that smile?" She asked looking at Luke, that just shrugs.

" I was with Ben Walker" I replied.

She frowned " Who is he?" Here are all the questions.

" A friend from school" I called Ben my friend. Well, that's new.

" Okay. So what is he like?" She asked and Mike came into the kitchen and ate his waffle.

" He's really nice, sweet and he's a good friend" I responded. " Oh and he's sexy too" I giggled to myself.

Mike huffed and rolled his eyes right in front of me before walking out of the kitchen. " What's up with him?" Luke asked and I giggled. " Probably on his menstruation circle" I respond and walked out. I got a text, I pulled my phone up and saw it was from Ben.

'Come out' it said and I frowned. What does he mean by that? Like come out later, come out in front of your door or...?

" Guys?" I Got both their attention.

" Why is there someone on my window? Did something break?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

" Oh no. It's just, there is a little whole beside your window, so I called them in to fix it. No biggy" did he just say no biggy. Haha, I'm starting to like it.

No biggy

No biggy

No biggy

Okay, I'll stop. " Okay," I responded and walked out of the house taking my bag with me.

I saw Ben waiting in his car for me. He was talking to someone on the phone, but when he saw that I was coming he quickly hung up. Weird.

" Hey" I opened the passenger door and got in. "Nice outfit" he smiled down at my outfit. I had a black shirt on with my white converses and my white ripped jeans, with my black bag. " Thank you." He had casual clothes on. Black/grey jeans, a grey shirt, black leather jacket and some white vans.

When we parked at school and I opened the passenger door every single eye was on us. I widen my eyes and sat back down. After a few seconds of Ben realizing I wasn't with him, he opened my door and looked at me. " Cmon" he whined, holding his hand out.

" No" I refused to go out. I can't be known as Ben Walkers new girl. People will think that Mike refused to be my friend (Witch he did) and I went straight to Ben. " Okay then." He pulled his hands on my tights and worst and he lifted me up. I closed the car door with his feet and clicked lock the car.

He then lifted me and opened the door. We walked through the hallway, well he walked and I was carried through the hallway and people kept staring at us. We then passed Mike, Lexi, Calvin, and David talking, but stopped and stared at us. " Isn't that Kate?" Calvin asked Mike and he slowly nodded, still staring at us. I gave them a devilish smirk and pulled my arms out to Bens' neck.

"Okay," he pulled me down in front of my locker and just stood there.

" Aren't you going to your locker?" I asked and he shook his head.

" I don't do books" he smirked, licking his lips.

" Oh O - Okay" I stuttered and he leaned against the locker beside mine.

" We don't have class together do we?" I asked and he thought of it for a second. " I don't know, what do you have right now?" He asked.

" English" I replied and he nodded.

" Okay. I'm coming to your class." He just said like that. You can't just do that. " Aren't you going to ask Mr. Phillips permission first?" I frowned.

" Nope, meet me at the English class in 20," he said and I nodded. I saw him walk away and soon someone grabbed my arm and led me to a corner.

" What" I whined and when I saw it was Mike I huff. " What are you doing with that dude?" He sounded angry and disappointed. " That's none of your business" I huff. " it is, Kate" He replied and I raised my eyebrows. " Why is that?" I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for his reply.

" B - Because" he stuttered.

" What. Mike. What." I was angry. He is defiantly not allowed to choose my friends. He wasn't last time I checked.

" Well." He tried to talk again but failed. What a jerk. He says that I'm not allowed to see Ben, but doesn't have a reason. That's really low even for him.

" Goodbye Mike," I said and left him, but he grabbed my hand again like he did before. " You're my sister and I am allowed to warn you about the bad guys" he replied, causing me to laugh.

" Oh really. What about you" I eyed him. " Aren't you a bad guy?" I asked and he just stood still. His mouth opened but nothing.

" That's what I thought," I said sarcastically and left.

I saw Ben waiting for me and a smile came across my face.

" Hey." I Greeted and he smiled.

" Cmon" he led me to the classroom and our lesson was about to begin.

<><><>

Make sure to vote please ❤️