Chap 14 - My Stepbrother

Hey, this chapter was inspired by really close friends of mine that are deeply in love. Love them... Btw the cover is Kate

<><><>

" What do you mean?" Was the nightmare Matt? I couldn't see his face, it was dark and the only thing I could see was his hands. They were cold, big and he was very strong. Isn't most guys?

" I don't know." He shrugs " You kept yelling Matt don't hurt me," he said, did I? Oh god, please don't ever let Matt hurt me. What am I talking about? Matt could never hurt a single hair on my head.

" It's just a nightmare. It doesn't mean anything" I shake my head and made my way to the bathroom, to get ready for my first day of school. Exiting, right?

Not at all.

Go away, head.

I can't go away. I'm in you're head.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a quick shower. I think I've been in here for about 40 minutes. I took my rope on, brushed my hair and straighten it. Normally I never do much about my hair or outfit for that matter, but it's my first day of school. And Lexi goes there. She isn't going to be a great fan of mine, after all.

" Get out of here, Kate" Mike knocked on the door from his side of the room, but I ignored him hoping he would go Away.

Knock

Knock

Knock

" okay okay, I'm out" I opened the door and his eyes widen when he sees I'm still in a rope.

" You have" he looked at his watch
" 10minutes, before I start the car and go to school myself" he yelled and I just stared at him, not knowing how to react.

" Fine" I huff and opened my closet. I looked at my clothes for 5 minutes, before pulling out my black skinny jeans that are ripped and a white top. I looked in the mirror,  took my laptop and bag pack and opened the door. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where everyone was.

" Good morning honey" my mom greeted and I just let out a smile. Mike was sitting on the barstool eating eggs and drinking coffee. I took an apple and put it in my bag. " You look nice" Mike complimented, which made me eye his clothes. He was wearing black jeans ( Coping me) haha,  a black shirt, his shirt was in his pants at the front, where his belt is reviling. It was a brown Louis Vuitton belt that matches his brown shoes, and finally a black cap and his shaggy hair coming up front. It was really sexy- I mean nice.

" You look Good yourself" he chuckled and let out a 'thank you' before we both walked out of the front door.

" Wait, wait" my mom's voice stopped us both. She was holding a camera and it made me groan before I agreed to let her take a picture of us. After a few clicks.

" One more" I groaned " Mom" and to my surprise, she listened and pulled away from her camera, thank god

" let's go" Mike and I walked to his car and we hit the road. After what seemed like 10 minutes we finally arrived at a big building. It was bigger than my old school and it was so pretty.

Many students were getting out of cars and some were talking. After we parked I could see the sign that said
' Joseph High School'

I just stared at the school that I didn't even realize, that Mike was already out of the car. He came back when he didn't realize I was at his side.

He opened my door and took my hand out. Why is he holding my hand like we are a couple? We kept walking and I realized that every single eye was on us. He opened the door to the school and there were the hall and the lockers. Everyone stepped aside when we walked in and they whispered to each other looking at me like I was a celebrity or something.