Chap 33 - My stepbrother

Hey My lovelies, I've been ill and that, so my mother has been forcing me to drink tea and stuff. I'm okay now tho. Yaay.!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you don't, then please don't leave negative comments or something.

Keep your feet on the ground. Stay grounded. Remember where you came from.'
- Johnny Depp
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm walking through the halls of Joseph high school. My senior year. I thought this year would be drama-less, that I would be one of the invisible.

Apparently, I am one of the known people here, because of Michael Thompson. His name sound so good and elegant. I don't understand why he doesn't like to be called Michael. Maybe there's a story behind it. They say there's always a story behind every action. 

I opened my locker and took my math books out, which is the first class on my schedule. I closed my locker after getting everything I needed.

" Oh my gosh" I jump slightly, as seeing Emily beside my locker. Well, she's probably here for her locker.

" Hey Gurl" Em smiled. Is that fake? I smiled. "Hi"

Maybe she doesn't like Mike. Maybe it's all in my head.

" So what did you and Mike do last night?" She asked, okay I was wrong.

" We saw Me before you" I simply answered, she bit her lip." isn't that a romance?" She widens her eyes.

"Yes, so..." I asked, I knew she asked because she likes him, but I want her to admit that.

" So.." She began. " Are you dating?" She asked. She made it sound so disgusting.

" No, we're not. But if we were. Would that be a bad thing?" I raised my eyebrows.

" I -" before she could answer the bell rung and I left immediately. I didn't want to hear her denials anymore. Why couldn't she just admit that she had feelings for Michael?

I ran to my math class and sat in the back, cause I'm not in the mood to listen to anything.

" Okay let's begin this class. I think we should start with how to find X and Y.." Our teacher wrote. I looked around the classroom and everyone was literally dying slowly. I mean, I do love math and I'm a student, but I don't crave it and I defiantly don't spend much time on it on my free time. I put my arms on my table and rested my head on there. Just when my eyes were about to close. " Ms. Hamilton" The teacher called out and everyone looked at me. It didn't whelp that I was sitting in the back and could see every eye on me.

" Yes," I hesitate. The last thing I need is
For my mom to know that her daughter slept in math class, on a school she's been going to nearly 3 months only.

" Would you like to repeat the whole thing I said?" He stood there looking at me and waiting for me to give up and say' no'.

" Sure, so you said that The graphical concept of x- and y-intercepts is pretty simple. The x-intercepts are where the graph crosses the x-axis, and the y-intercepts are where the graph crosses the y-axis. The problems start when we try to deal with intercepts algebraically. But see here, you said it was pretty simple, right?" I asked, he nodded and I smiled " You could've just said an
x-intercept is a point in the equation where the y-value is zero, and
a y-intercept is a point in the equation where the x-value is zero. I think that's more simple." The whole class had their jaw dropped open and I smiled.

Our teacher Mr. Sherlock couldn't believe that I knew all of this without my textbook was open or something.

" No offense, but sir. Shouldn't we move on from X and Y?" I asked and the whole class busted to laughter.

" Yes, Ms. Hamilton," He said and continued the lesson.

The bell finally rang and the rest of the day went by fast. The lunch finally came and all of the students rushed through the halls to the cafeteria. I opened the door to the cafeteria and as soon as I stepped in Calvin had his eyes on me. " Kate, over here" he shouted and I giggled. I took a tray and poured some Salad with a bottle of water.

I made my way to Mikes table and sat next to Calvin and David and Mike in front of me with Lexi and to my surprise Emily too. Emily and Lexi sat next to each other.

" Hey"

" Sup"

" Kateee" Calvin smiled and gave me a side hug.

" Whats up guys" I smiled and they all looked at each other.

"Nothing, really," David answered. I looked down at my food and ate. I took a mouthful of salad and ate it.

They all stare at me like I was a giant gorilla eating a banana. I stopped chewing my delicious food and looked at them.

" What?!?" I stare back at them with my eyebrows raised.

" It's - I... Nothing, we've just never seen a girl take such a mouthful of salad before." Dave Chuckles and they all continue eating. Lexi wrapped her arms around Mike's biceps and drinking a bottle of water.

Emily just playing something on her phone and doesn't hesitate. I shook my head and continue eating.

The whole day went by really slow. Obviously, because it was a really boring and casual day.

I'm laying on my bed doing homework from Mrs. Dwaine's Romeo & Juliet. If I don't pass this, I don't graduate. If I don't graduate my mom would kick me out of her home.

I roll over to see the time and it's already midnight. Whoa, I've been in my room all day.. Nice.

I turned off my MacBook and pull the sheets over me and close my eyes and drift to a warm and hopefully long sleep.

Mystery Point of view

" Did you send the message to the Bitch?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Yes! That Kate Bitch has to die! She'll get the message tomorrow and I did send Mike one too." She replied and I smirked " Good. She has to feel the pain that I felt."

" So what do we do now?" She asked and I thought. " Well, we should take this slow. Maybe we could get some pictures of her and destroy her life mentally and emotionally. Let's not do anything physically to her, maybe not yet anyway." I wink and she gives me a devilish smirk.

"You're on. Let's give this Bitch the welcome to Joseph high, that she never had." I gave her a high five and looked at the messages that we both send to them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As much as I love drama. I'm not going to put so much drama in it. I'll like it to be casual and good. Don't worry about this being overly dramatic, cause it won't.

Be happy

Stay beautiful

And give the world your best smile.

- N