Chap 15 - My Stepbrother

"No, we're not going to anyone's house" I wave my hand in front of his face. What a jerk, does he know I'm a virgin and that I'm not someones one nightstand.

" Whatever you say, Pretty face" I rolled my eyes and opened my book. This I seriously going to be the longest day, ever.

" You look nice today" he looked down at my clothes and was about to grab my tights when I made progress before he could touch me.

" Don't. Touch. Me" I warned, he smirked. I thought about the party. How in gods name did I dance with him? And how on earth did I even let him kiss my neck? It felt good, I must admit. I Know Mike is going to be really pissed if I tell him that my partner is Ben, so I'm just going to not tell him. Technically I'm not lying.

" But Sweetheart, we all know you want to visit my house and crawl on my bed while I-" the bell interrupted him, thank god. I swear one more minute with him is like dying inside.

I gather my books and stuff them in my bag pack and walk out of the class as quickly as possible. I looked at me if he was following me but he was talking to a blond just as I looked my direction I fell into a hard chest and on my butt. That hurt.

" I'm so sorry, let me help you" all of my books and papers in my back fell down on the ground. He has one to me and that lead me to his eyes. He's really not that bad looking. He must be new to me.

" Hey, I'm Katerina Hamilton. But I'd prefer Kate" I let my hand out for him to shake and he shook it " Marcus Sherlock" wait, Sherlock. He's Mr. Sherlocks, son. What a coincidence.

" You're Mr. Sherlocks son?" I gave him a questioning look and he nodded smiling. What a fine young man.

" So.." I tried to start a conversation

" Would you want to eat with my friend and I, Kate?" His eyes were shining, his hair was blond and messy and he had the cutest soft lips. Weird, u know

" Sure why not" I replied and we both walked together to the cafeteria. I took a salad and a bottle of water and walked over to Marcus. The cafeteria was full of different groups. There were the jocks, the nerds, The outsiders, the normal group, the football stars, the cheerleaders and finally the Popular people Aka Mike and his friends.

" Hey I'm Emily," the girl in front of me said that sat beside Marcus. I smiled
" I'm Kate" She looked really nice. Her hair was brown, her eyes were brown and she had a dress that was red and really nice.

" So, how do you guys know each other?" I finally asked, she looked at him and blushed. Yeah, that's defiantly a crush. But who knows maybe it's just shyness.

" His my neighbor our parents know each other very well" interesting. If I had such a hot neighbor I would probably break into their house just to watch him sleep or something" haha, that's how I am.

" What about you, I've seen you with Mike. Are you like his new Girl?" She asked, that had me thinking of Mike and I being a couple. It's not what would come to my mind, exactly

" No, we live in the same house and stuff" I didn't want to tell her he was my brother soon, cause that would just be even grosser.

Her eyes widen and she looked at me and Mike back and forth. " Are you seriously living in the same house as that guy" she smiled widely and looked at me nodding and giggling at her reaction. He's just a human being like everyone else.

" That's amazing. I would totally live in your house if I knew that." I smiled at her being so obsessed with Mike and his sexiness.

" Okay. Good luck with Lexi, Kate" Marcus finally spoke and it made all of us eye contact with her group. Some were putting lipgloss, somewhere laughing at the nerds and Lexi was eyeing Mikes every move.

" Should I make her hate me even more?" I asked, and the nodded in excitement. I had a grin on my face before walking over to Mike, Calvin, David and two other guys I hadn't met. Every single one was watching me as soon as I stepped in the popular property and Lexi was practically burning.

I finally reached their table and Mike was giving me a weird look trying to figure out why I'm here.

" Hey Mike" I winked at him and he just fake smiled probably thinking I'm weird as hell.

I took his hands away from his food and placed them on my waist sitting on his lap. I looked at the guys and their jaw was drooping.

" You didn't tell us you had a sexy friend Mike," one of them said and Calvin and David were just laughing their butts out.

" Just play along, Lexi" I whispered in his ears and he frowned at first but when he looked at levy dying he chuckled and played along. He kissed my cheek and I just smiled and giggled. I looked over at Marcus and Emily. Emily was gone, where is she? I thought she would love this.

" Mike, what are you doing" Lexi was standing in front of me and I just had a devilish look on my face.

" Bitch, get off of my boyfriend," she said and I chuckled.

" Why can't you ask him yourself," I said and she looked at him.

" It's nothing, Lexi. Calm down" he stood up and I did the same. He whispered something in her ears that made her let out a small moan and smile.

What a weird couple.

" Whatever, Mike" I said and walked back to my friends leaving the populars alone.

" Where is-" I ask Marcus, but he interrupted.

" That was amazing Kate" I smiled and asked once again " Where did Emily go?"

" She went to the bathroom," he told me and I nodded leaving to the bathroom. I walked through the empty halls and exit the girl's restroom.

Just to see Emily crying her eyes out. Her mascara was running and she kept crying and crying.

Why is she crying? Is it because of me?

<><><>

Bye!