Chap 8 - My Stepbrother

Hello, babes. I'm not updating next week, the cause of my exams, but I'll try.

Love you.

<><>

He eye raped me for a few moments, before jumping on me and causing me to fall on my butt. He was on top of me, and let me tell you. He. Is. So. Heavy.
I tried to pull him away, but couldn't fight his muscles.

" Get of fatty" I yelled, and he just laughed his butt off making me groan and give up.

" Do you give up beautiful" he chuckled and it just made me fight him even more.

" Shut up," I said, and to my surprise, he stood up. He held out a hand to me, but I resisted and walked by him.

" Ahh. Playing hard to get, I see"

" I'm not playing anything I already am" I roll my eyes at him and he just chuckled, before leaving to his room.

" Night, Katie" I heard his annoying little voice say.

" Yea, go to hell," I said and wait for his reply.

" Loving me already," he said, making me groan and close the toilet door connected to my bedroom door.

I hop on my bed and pull out my laptop. I watched 5 episodes of The Vampire Diaries and the next thing I knew I was off to a deep sleep.

^Next Morning^

" Wake up" Someone yelling and my whole body was bouncing up and down. At first, I thought it was just in my dream.

" Katie, the house is on fire" A manly voice yelled and it made me seriously jump from my bed and fall to the ground.

Mike was sitting on my bed laughing like so hard. " Oh. You. Should.Have.Seen.your.face" he says in between his laughter.

I rub my head and watch the clock. My eyes widen 7 AM. What the hell.

" What is your problem it's 7 am" I yelled at him.

" Oh is it," he said before jumping off of my bed and to the bathroom. I followed him to know why he bothered to wake me in the first place.

" Why did you wake me" I frowned.

" See the thing was I couldn't sleep anymore and I was bored, so I kinda waked you" he took out his gel and put it on his hair and brushed it nicely. Woah, this guy loves his hair more than everything, which actually made me think of a really good way to get him back.

" Hey wanna take a swim?" I asked him, hoping he wouldn't reject.

" Oh sure. It's nice outside anyways" he replies and I let out a little " Yes" for him not to hear, I hope.

I walked back to my room to my closet and looked for good looking bikinis. I took three of my favorite out and put it on the floor to see them clearer.

The first one was a black one with a tiny pink butterfly on the side. The second was a black one with white little circles. And the third was a bathing suit that was gray with black handwriting that said Sexy and I know it. I look at all of them and decide that I would just wear the bathing suit

I slip all of my close of hoping that Mike wouldn't interrupt. I put on my bathing suit. I open the bathroom door hoping Mike was in there, so I could tell him it's now.

He was doing his hair for a moment, but then he looked at me and he literally raped me with his eyes.

" Go get changed," I tell him and he was speechless for a moment, but then he nodded and left shaking his head.

I walked over to his door and locked it, so he wouldn't come in. I quickly walk to my suitcase and took out a blue hair dye and poured out his shampoo and switched it with the dye. I know he's taking a shower after the pool, so I kinda want to get him back like that. I'm evil, I know.

I unlock his door to the bathroom, so he wouldn't have any doubts and pretend to fix my hair.

I walked downstairs straight out to the pool and saw Mike sitting there laughing at something on his phone. I clear my throat and he looked up at me.

" Nice bathing suit" I giggled and jumped into the cold water so did he of course. After just swimming and having a lot of fun, by mocking each other or pushing each other, we got tired and wanted to rest.

" I'm taking a shower," Mike said throwing the towels at me. I giggled to myself and walked with him to enter my room.

" Have a nice shower?" I say trying really hard to keep a poker face.

" Thanks" he simply says. Oh, you wouldn't say thanks if you knew what I did.

He walked in and turned on the shower. I changed my clothes to Matty's hoodie and black leggings. I go to my book Shelf and take out Divergent and read it. After 20 minutes of reading I hear the water stop and a few moments later there was a

" KATE" Mike yelled really angrily making me jump in fear and my Heart beating really fast for what'll happen next to me.

<><>

Yeahhh. That was Cliche I know. I want to do that prank on my brother one day. He'll push me out the window. Hahaha ( Totally worth it tho)

Anyways comment &Vote Loveeee