Chap 22 - My Stepbrother

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this.! 700 I'm soooo happy! Let's hope it'll be 1k.

Enjoy.!

<><>

After spending so much time with them
On the beach, I didn't get in the water cause of my time! Ugh, I hate that's it's coming now. Anyways, everyone except me are in the water enjoying the beautiful sunset. Calvin and Emily is swimming together while the other three are together talking in the water. Then Mikes eyes caught me and he walked towards me. He was so wet, and his hair is dripping.

" Hey sunshine, aren't you going in?" He sat next to me with his legs crossed. I looked at my nails and played with my hands. "  No, sorry" I tried to sound okay. I mean, the beach isn't leaving.

" should we go for a walk?" He asked and stood up. I nodded and he held his hand out for me to grab and I did. We held hands while walking on the warm sand. I'm still wearing a bikini.

" So" I state, looking at him with my big brown eyes.

" Truth or dare?" He asked, I gave him a question look before saying " Truth"

" Tell me about your ex" he asked, and my face burned up by embarrassment. I never had a boyfriend in my life.

" I haven't had any ex" I nearly whisper, but he heard it.

" You're kidding?" He chuckled

" Why, is that so hard to believe?" I giggled.

" Yes. You are beautiful, how?" He smiled. " I know I'm going to have my heart broken, why would I?" I roll my eyes.

" It's worth the try, if you love the person." He looked down to his feets, thinking about Melissa I'm guessing. I hold his hand tighter and that caused him to look at me. I smiled. " Truth or dare?" I asked.

" Dare" he took a chance. Okay, well he doesn't know me yet.

" Okay, I dare you to tell me how you're feeling right now" I know it's hard to let feelings loose, but sometimes it's good. I just want to help him. I want him to forget Melissa. She's only hurting him. He has to let go sooner or later.

" Uhm, Hurt, Regret, Embarrassment and lucky" he smiled at his last word.

" Why lucky?" I asked out of curiosity.

" Well for starters I'm here with a really kind girl and she's trying to help me." I giggled at him and looked at the sand hitting my feets.

" Okay. Truth or dare?" He asked me and I thought for a second. I really hope he's going to be nice, cause I'm choosing. " Dare" I replied.

" Uh, I dare you to kiss me" That made me looked at him in shock. Is he crazy. My eyes widen and I raised my eyebrows. What if someone caught us.

" Fine" I tiptoed, cause he's taller. I grabbed his neck and searched for his lips. Our eyes were locked until we both slowly closed them and our lips connected. I kissed him harder and his hands traveled down to my wrist. Soon our tung connected and we just went for it. I've never kissed someone like that. The sunset is hitting our faces and it was just beautiful.

I slowly cut the kiss and only our noses connect. I looked into his eyes and smiled. " Well that was some kiss" he whispered, causing me to giggle.

" Yes it was." I turned and kept walking, until my phone rang. I took it out from my bra and saw the caller.

Matt

Wonderful time Matt, huh. I took the phone and placed it in my ears.

"Hello Matty" I say, Mike was giving me a ' We just kissed, what the hell look'

But I'm not the one with the girlfriend, so I don't care.

" I Miss you too, very much" I whined, almost crying. " I love you too, bye " I ended the call and looked at Mike.

" We should go home" I smiled and he nodded.

We walked back to the guys and they were all sitting on our place chatting and laughing. I felt weird about what happened between Mike and I. We kissed, Matt called and Mike didn't talk to me or something. I mean, Matt isn't my boyfriend. He has Lexi.

" Hey Guys" David greeted.

" Where have you guys been.?" Calvin asked us, but none of us cared to answer. " We're going home" I said for both of us and we took our things and walked to the car. I didn't even bother changing my close. I don't care if I'm only wearing a bikini. I took my towel and placed it around me.

I opened the back seat and sat down. I didn't want to look at Mike, knowing he won't talk to me.

We drive in silent and finally when we arrived, both walked out and directly to the house without even talking. Well, it was nice.

I opened the door with my keys and walked in to hear Luke and Mom having a great time in their room. Mom they were both laughing for some reason. Fantastic day, isn't it?.

I walked up in my room and locked the door. I opened my wardrobe and took my pajamas out. I sat down on my bed reading my book. I enjoyed it, before someone knocked.

" I really didn't think you'd talk to me" I yelled and the person came in, by my surprise.

It was Lexi.

" What are you doing in this room. Isn't the next room your boyfriends?" I said sarcastically and she sat down on my bed next to me. " Listen" she whispered.

" I've made my self clear by not looking at my boyfriend a different way. I know you too went to the beach together, holding hands and kissing." She knew. Omg how did she find out.

" If I see you with him again, I will ruin you and your moms life." She stood up and walked. Woah, she really got a thing for Mike doesn't she.!

" bitch" I mumbled. I had my attention back to my book, but for interrupted by moaning and groaning.

" Mike" Lexi moan and I almost choke.

Ew, I hope she isn't staying over.

<><>

Hey I think you've noticed I changed the book cover.