Chap 34 - My Stepbrother

Hey guys
Enjoy this chapter.

There is a lot of sadness in my past life. My father beat me. It was difficult to take being beaten and then going on stage. He was strict; very hard and stern.
- Michael Jackson

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to the beautiful sound of birds singing and the autumn coming. I raised my upper body and headed to the bathroom.      

I brushed my teeth, my face and brushed my hair. I walked to my wardrobe and took out some clothes. black leggings with a white t-shirt that said ' Why am I here again?' I took my black and white converses on and walked downstairs.

" Kate, in here" Luke called and I walked over to him in the kitchen. He was making waffles.

" Hey" I sat at the barstool and he took a plate and gave me a waffle. I smiled and took Nutella and poured it all out.

" Where's mom?" I looked around curiously.

" She's at her job interview." He smiled and I raised my eyebrows. My mom got a job and she didn't tell me.

" What?. Why wouldn't she tell me? Where?" I asked and he chuckled.

" She didn't. Well, she's gonna be an assistant for a lawyer" I smiled. Oh, my god, my mom did go to law school and was going to become a lawyer. She couldn't cause when she got the interview my dad died and she dropped everything. She must love Luke.

" I'm glad." I said, " Where's Mike?" I bit my lower lip. " He's already at school" of course he is. I waved bye and went out the door. I have to walk to school, thank you, lord.

Just when I exit the house Mike's car flash In front of me. I frowned.

" Hop in" he yelled.

I walked over and hopped in his car and he drove the minute I walked in.

" Why aren't you at school?" I asked.

" Because I had to come get you, dummy." He smiled and kept his attention on the road.

" Are you and Lexi back together," I asked. Oh my god. I'm so stupid. Why would I ask that?! He thinks I like him now. And he thinks I'm a stalker or something.

" Don't worry. We aren't" he bit his lips and God was that sexy as hell. He's my brother. What have I become?

" I'm not worried," I tell myself, more than him. " Okay." He simply said and parked the car. As soon as the car was parked I hoped off and speed walked to the next class.

I took a glance at my schedule and saw that I had English with Mrs. Dwaine. I like Mrs. Dwaine, but she's strict sometimes.

I took a seat at the back and saw her enter the class. " Okay. Today we will talk about our trip to London next month." When I heard London and trip I jumped up and listen clearly to her words.

" Mrs. Dwaine," Lexi asked. Wops, forgot she was here? Why is she here?

" Yes."

" Can I share a room with Mike." She asked and I snort, rolling my eyes.

" Of Corse, I'll just have to know if Mike is okay with that. You can share a room with a boy, but you have to inform me both of you." She told her and my jaw drop open. I couldn't believe this?! Witch freaking teacher lets her teenage students share a room?!

" Yes," She smiled and clapped her hands of happiness. Good luck with Mike agreeing about that.

" Mrs. Dwaine. How many days is the trip?" I asked and she smiled " Four honey" that's okay. It's not many days, but enough.

" So. Politics" She begun, the whole class groaned and Mrs. Dwaine shook head.

When the bell rung, everyone was out of the class so fast. I speed walked to my locker and there stood Calvin waiting for me. Leaning against my
Locker.

" What Calvin," I ask, harshly. He had his hand to his heart " Ouch" he said, defended.

" I'm here to tell you that I'm coming over today." He smiled. " Okay... Why is that any of my concern?" I ask, not trying to sound rude.

" Because you're helping me with my homework." That's caused me to roll my eyes. " Why me?" There is a lot of students dying to have a conversation with that dude, but he chooses me to help him.

" You're my friend Kate" he looked at me and had a smile on his face.

" Okay." I said and he cheered " Yes"

" You won't regret it." He thanked me and I laughed off his weirdness. He walked away and I shook my head while opening my locker.

There was a paper that flew down and I took him from the ground to see what it was.

To Kate.

I opened it and read it.

Bitch. I swear I will make your life miserable. You are a brat and I'm going to show everyone witch person you are. Mike doesn't ever wanna talk to you. My heart raised from the words Mike doesn't ever wanna talk to you. Why?! I turned the paper around and there was a picture of Mike and Lexi making out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! Did you enjoy this chapter? Hope you did. .

Until next time.... Bye

Stay kind

Know that every woman is beautiful in their own way.

- A friend.