Chap 44 - My Stebrother

Hey there, hope you enjoy this chap and the gif is spencer and Wren from Pretty little liars;) love it

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Michael's Point Of View.

I couldn't be more happy that I've got my girl back. She means so much to me and the past few days has  been hell for me. I didn't mean to hurt her, but as stupid as I am, I did. I wanted to protect her from the danger and what's coming.

She means so much and when I lost her, I realized what I had. She's apart of my life apart of my future. I don't care if she's my soon step sister. What I feel for her is something worth fighting for, something worth taking a risk for. I don't want to hide her. I want everyone to know that this girl is mine and always will be.

" Hey Dude." Calvin wake me up from my deep thoughts. I raise my eyebrows and him watching him make out with his pizza. Ugh.

" What?!" I snap, Both David and Calvin raise an eyebrow at me.

" What, someone on their period or something? Aren't you and Kate okay?" He ask, taking a sip from his Coke. We were at the cafeteria eating our food. Kate was at the library studying.

" Speaking of. I'll go check on her." I speak up and they both nod at me.

I really didn't need their comments about my relationship.

I stood up and walked though the empty halls. We only had about three days of school to our spring break and honestly I couldn't be happier. I get to spend time with my girl and my boys, why shouldn't I.?

I walked in the empty and silent Library, looking around trying to find Kate, I heard a familiar giggle and followed it. It revealed Katie and some other guy sitting together holding the same book in their hands. I felt confused and a little hurt. She seemed happy and exited with him. Her eyes twinkled. Suddenly My heart dropped.

" Ehem" I clear my throat and ruin the moment between them. Sorry. They both looked surprised seeing me here. I raised my eyebrows at Kate and she smirked at me. " Hey Mike, this is Kyle. He's a new student and obviously my long lost twin." She introduced giggling at the last part.

He seemed like a nice guy. Short brown hair, brown eyes, Tall, big glasses and he looked a little confused. I was afraid, I was afraid My Katy would leave me for this Kyle guy. They've got things in common and she seemed to enjoy herself around him and relax.

" Hey Kyle." I mumbled and he nod his head at me. " Are you guys finished.? We need to go home and pack Kate" I tell her. There's only three days left and we'll be there for a week and few days, so we need to pack and buy some stuff. I need to buy her a birthday present. Her birthday is very soon.

" Sure" She sigh, standing up and leaving with me by her side. I had my hand on her waist. " What are you doing?" She seemed tense. " Having my hand on my girlfriends waist" I tell her and she widen her eyes at me.

" Yeah, secretive girlfriend. No one can know about us" she reminded me.

" I know" I breath out.

I led her towards the exit and to my car. " Where are we going?" She sounded confused.

" Relax Baby,we're going to the mall" I open the door to the passenger seat and she sat down. I turned to the drivers seat and drove. I looked at her and saw a note book in her hand and a pencil.

"Whatcha doing" I ask, keeping my eyes on the road. She smiled " New song. Having a hard time with it, but I think it's gonna turn out okay" She tells me with a grin. I chuckle " Yeah it will. It reminds me I haven't played piano for a while now." I told her and she sighs " Why, thought it cleared your mind."

" Just haven't had time for it." I tell her and she probably nodded, cause I kept my eyes on the road.

" Oh" She mutters, looking down at her text book.

Finally we arrived at the mall. It was a few towns away, so we wouldn't get caught. I really needed time with my girl. I've missed her. As I quickly walked to her side of the door and open it for, I could see her cheeks warm up and it made my heart beat faster. She smiled at me and I took her hand and curled it up with mine, as we walked in.

Hours past by and I was really starting to regret coming here. This was a really massive mall and my legs were tired and my whole body felt tired. I watched Katy walk in an all  bra and underwear shop called hunkemõller. I stopped, staring at the shop refusing to step in. She looked back at me with confusion.

" What are you doing? Get in here" she ordered and I shook my head.

" This is embarrassing. I'm not." I told her and she huff, rolling her eyes. I needed to do this. I stepped in and my eyes couldn't stop staring at the bra's and underwear's. I'm a guy, what'd you expect?

" You dork." She walked up to me with her hands filled with some really cute bra's and underwear's. It felt wired shopping underwear's with this girl. We haven't gotten far than make out. We never did, but I'm being patient, so when she tells me she wants This I'll give it.

" Love ya." I kissed her cheek with much love and passion.

" You more." She sang and went to buy her things.

After long days of shopping cute stuff to both of us and buying Katie's birthday gift without her knowing, I'm exhausted. We were in the house and Kate were already up stairs. I walked to the kitchen and drank some cold milk.

I dragged my feet up our stairs and open my room. I quickly changed into my boxers and hide all my shopping bags under the bed. I then walked out of my room and into Katie's.

She was laying on her bed typing something on her phone. " Hey baby" she mumbled, not looking at me. I shrug " Hi sweetheart." I walked up to the other side of the bed and pulled myself under the sheds, feeling her cold body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she let out a heavy breath before turning around to face me.

" I'm the luckiest girl alive" she tells me, giving me a peek. I couldn't stop smiling like a child. It's crazy how her words effect me so much. I need her, I am crazy about her and I'm defiantly not letting this slide.

" I consider myself the luckiest for even seeing those beautiful eyes of yours and having all of you to myself."