Chap 47 - My Stepbrother

" Morning babe. Happy birthday" Mike kisses my cheek. Don't worry we didn't do anything at all. I was still mad at Lexi for the stunt she pulled and it was wrong of me to blame Mike, but I can't help it.

I smiled of the thought. Fantastic it's my birthday today. We've been here for twenty four hours and I already feel like Lexi is stealing my life from me. I hate that she can just come in and ruin things. Mike might be my step brother soon, but I have never felt like this in my life before. I don't care if he's gonna be my stepbrother or not. I love him and it's time we come out and tell everyone. I want my birthday to be special, not hiding with my boyfriend and making out, when nobody is looking. I'm gonna show the world, that Mike Thompson is mine and

I knew exactly how..

" Hey thanks sweet" I grinned at him and kissed him. He was a little surprised at first, but then responded to the kiss.

I pulled away and headed towards the bathroom to take a cold shower. Spain was really hot and I couldn't go a minute without sweating.

I think I'm gonna have a make over today, but I couldn't do it alone so I called Melissa. She was going to be here in 5 minutes. I told Mike and he quickly got dressed and left my room.

After showering, having my towel around me to find what I was going to wear I heard someone knock. I ran up to the door and saw Melissa with a bag of makeup and some clothes.

I grinned at her and she walked in.

" Let's get started. Out these on" she gave me a black ripped jeans and a white crop top. I pulled it on and walked up to her.

" No" She shook her head.

After two hours of finding the right clothes we finally found my outfit and pulled it on. She did my makeup and the result stunt me. I looked so good.

" Honey this outfit is just for the day

" Honey this outfit is just for the day. Tonight you're going to look hot. We're going clubbing" She grinned at me.

" Clubbing?" I choked. Is she crazy..?

" yes. Don't worry it'll be fun. But now where are we going?" She asked finding an outfit for herself.

" Karaoke" I told her and she nodded.

" Okeh! Let me go change" she walked to the bathroom and I sat down on the bed and saw Mike left his phone here last night. I took it in my hand and was about to return it, when it vibrated.

9th October 2016

To Mike from Lexi

Honey. Come to my room tonight. Why're always with that stuck up hoe?

She texted him so many times, but he didn't reply. I wonder why? Why doesn't he just tell her to stop? My heart felt like it was about to drop out of my body and my body shaken up.