Chap 45 - My Stepbrother

Sorry I haven't updated sooner I've been busy with.. Stuff. So yeah, I'm seriously so tired right now. I sleep so much it's crazy. *Giggles* So yeah, this chapter is going to be short. ( Sorry)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to my head hurting like hell. Have I been drinking.? No, not possible. I sit on up and see Mike sleeping peaceful with his mouth closed and his adorable lips. He looked so cute. I can't believe this sexy, handsome guy is all mine. It's unbelievable. I rub my eyes and stood up to walk towards the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, Wash my face and do my make up. I don't put on much, just a natural look, since its last day of school and the day we're leaving for Europe. I'm going to Spain, it's just.. Wow.

I put on a cute black dress with a brown belt, since it's hot in Spain. I was so existed. I walk down and start doing breakfast. It's weird Mom and Luke haven't returned yet. It's been 3 weeks and some days now. I'm only happy, since I can kiss Mike wherever I want in the house. But he did call them and inform them about our trip.

It feels weird having a boyfriend. I never really expected to get a boyfriend.. And this hot. I thought I was going to have a boyfriend or something in college, not high school.

My old schools hotties didn't really know I existed.. And that was totes fine with me. I was just the innocent girl that haven't been to a party, haven't had a kiss or sex.

I finish breakfast. I made bacon and eggs. There's something missing? I walked over to the living room and turned music on. This is what you came for blasted through the whole house.

Everybody's watching, but she's looking at youuuuu. Maybe this is what you came for.

We go fast as the game we play.
I sang along dancing around the house and start cleaning the house. After 20 minutes of done cleaning and singing I hear something in the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and find Mike shirtless eating breakfast. Oh did I mention he was shirtless. I smirked at him.

" Did you make this?" He ask, with a grin. I nod, giggling. " You look freaking hot, babe"

" Waw the house is super clean. Maybe we should move in together?" He jokes.

" Very funny" I fake a laugh and he lean in to kiss me. It felt so good and left butterflies in my stomach. " What you do to me " I break the kiss and a slight groan escaped his mouth.

He walked over to his plate and ate the breakfast I made for him. The song changed and Jennifer Lopes's Aint your mama blasterd and made me scream. Mike looked at me like he lived with a crazy person shaking his head. I shrug and sing along, more like scream along.

I aint going be cooking all day

I aint your mama

I aint gonna do the laundry

I aint your mama

Oh, Oh , Oh

I aint your mama

I screamed pointing at mike, who kept laughing.

When the song finished, I took deep breaths, looking at my boyfriend still laughing. his face turned red and it made me laugh along.

" That was some song. Now can you strip for me?" He ask, I raise an eyebrow " Not now" I tell him and he smirks " So you want to..?" I giggle, my face turning to a tomato.

He grabs my waist and hugged me from behind " Come on babe. Our parents are out" I turn around and he bites his bottom lip and kiss my cheek.

" No we cant." I said, pushing him away.

" Why not?" He asks, confusingly. I sigh, " I want it to be special baby" I give him a peek and he nods and turns the kiss into something more. I giggle, breaking the kiss and we go up stairs to get our stuff.