Chap 42 - My Stepbrother

People always say, that happiness is when you find the love of your life. But happiness can mean so much different things to so many different people.

Happiness can be, when you feel good about yourself, without the need for anyone else's approval. Life is a game. Sometimes you loose, sometimes you win and sometimes you're on a hard level.

I was currently walking towards Calvin's big royal kitchen. It was amazingly beautiful. It was a little bigger then ours at home.

I looked into his eyes and saw the hurt in his eyes. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was messy, his lips were dry and he still looked sexy.

" Katey, I'm so sorry babe. I never meant to hurt you, but I did. " He sigh, I interrupted.

" Why did you leave me all alone?" I ask, sounding harsh, but failing. I could never sound harsh or angry at this guy when my heart is beating so fast and he takes my breath away.

" I came back, but they Said you werent In anymore. I felt like someone was stabbing my heart multiple times. I don't want to loose you. I just don't like to see you get hurt. You could've died when you fell. It was a horrible feeling, seeing you unconscious. It drives me nuts" he took a deep breath and looked at my eyes. I didn't want to look in his. I don't want to see his hurtful eyes, his sad eyes.

" I'm so sorry about everything" he licked his lips. And I sigh, " I forgive you, Mikey. I don't ever want to loose you and I don't want to feel this horrible again. Please do not leave me, not soon anyways." I told him and he smiled. My heart just stopped. I swear his smile could make my heart stop. It was so warm, yet charming. I'm so glad to call this guy mine.

" Guys suck" I mumbled, he chuckled.

" Actually.. Girls suck and they swallow too" he replied, making me gasp. What a perv. " Ew" I pushed him away. He grabbed my wrist.

" You have no idea how much I missed you Katey." He tells me coming closer. I looked nervously at him. " Me too" I whispered, before our lips connected. It was like magnets. Once they've touched, it's hard to pull them apart.

" My eyes are burning"We  both pulled away to see Matt smirking.
" Cal told you to call David. He has something he wants to ask all of us" he told us and we looked confused at each other.

What does he want to ask.

After a few moments David came barging in the door, looking every direction. " where's Kate?!" He yelled and when I appeared he looked at me and hugged me. " Omg are you okay? I'm so sorry I weren't there. I had to take care of my grandma" he tells me and looks at me with widen eyes.

" Thanks, I'm fine Dave" I pulled away from the hug and he sigh in relief.

" Okay guys. I just talked to my dad and he said yes!" Calvin cheered, looking at us. We all looked confused at him.

" We are going to Europe next week. It's spring break and also we are celebrating Katey's birthday" he said making everyone scream. " Wait, wait, wait" I stopped everyone.

" There's no way my mom would let me" I told them and the grinned.

" As long as I'm with, I think she'll say yes" he told me and I cheered. "Europe, here we come"

" Where in Europe is it?" We ask and he smiles " Spain. We are going to Spain" looking at everyone they had their eyes widen.

" This is something... " I sigh.. It'll be very fun. In a house with Mike and the guys. And Melissa.

I grabbed Mike from his arm pulling him away from the crowd.

" What about the Emily situation? She clearly has something on us?" I tell him and he smiles " Emily is going to jail." He told me and I gasp. What?! She's going to jail?!

" When?! What the fuck?!" I whisper yelled.

" I took care of it. Don't worry." He kiss my cheek and I all of my worries and problem just vanished. I couldn't this straight when I was with this guy. He makes life worth living and he makes me so happy it's hard to describe.

Sorry it's short. I'm tired, I'm going to sleep now! Night sleep tight.