Chap 11 - My Stepbrother

Hey Please, comment&Vote. Let me know what you think.

<><><>

Mike's point of view!

I was talking to a girl while watching Kate grinning at a random guy. Oh wait, it's Ben Walker that douche bag. He's just a player and he only wants trouble. I've always hated him. He calls me his friend, cause my dad works with his dad and he doesn't want to get in trouble with work.

" Hey baby" Lexie my girlfriend touched my biceps and gave me a naughty look.

" Not now, Lex" I snapped for her to huff, roll her eyes at me and walk away. I really am not in the mood for having sex right now. after turning my attention back to Kate she was going up the stairs with Ben.

Stop them. They will have sex. She will lose her virginity and he would be able to tell everyone he slept with your sister.

She's not my sister and I'm not stopping them, If they want to have sex, they can have sex.

No, you wouldn't want that.

Shit, shut up, stupid mind.

Go after her right now.

I shake my head and ran towards her room. I tried to pull the door open, but it was locked. I pushed the door open with all of my power and the door cracked open.

There was innocent little Kate crying her eyes out trying to get him off of her, but obviously, he's too strong. I didn't think before I slipped to the left, which threw him off enough so that I could step inside the right cross and get a handful of his hair. I pulled his head forward and broke his nose with my head. Still holding his hair in one hand, I got my other hand into his crotch and put my shoulder into him and lifted him off the ground and slammed him down on the ground.

" Oh my god stop," Kate said crying her eyes out. I once again look at Ben whose trying to control his blood spreading around on the floor.

" do you need a hospital?" She asked him and he just ignored her. Are you serious? You just tried to rape her, when she's helping you you're ignoring her. What an idiot.

" I'm fine" he stood up and left the room without a single glare.

" Look-" I tried to explain, but she interrupted with her hand raised in the air.

" Stop, I don't want to hear it. " She walked really quickly toward the bathroom and I could hear her sniff and cry.

I felt really bad. I mean, I've never done this for a girl in a long time. What was I thinking? I honestly don't know where that came from. Was it jealousy or the fact that Ben is trying to take advantage of my step sister.

I really need to chill out sometimes. It's exactly what happened to my ex-girlfriend, well, not exactly.

She was adopted at the age of 14 by a kidnapper who happens to fake his identity. He adopted her because he thought she was beautiful and he wanted to get laid. Every night he raped her and abused her until she was 16 years old. She moved here to Florida, transferred to my school, but moved away because she found her real family in Australia. As for the abuser, he disappeared when I tried to help her escape from him. He knew me. He told me that he knew my dad and he will be back for me. I doubt that.

I realized a tear fell from my eye and I quickly just whip it away and go down to the party.

" Hey. What happened man" my good friend Calvin came to me.

" Nothing man. Just have fun." I told him and gave him a quick smile before going to have some alcohol inside of me.

After 2 shots and 1 tequila, I wasn't wasted at all. I saw Kate come downstairs. She had those hurt eyes and had given people a quick smile. Gosh, she reminds me of my 'her' she always used to fake a smile and handle her own problems. She was always hurt and sad, but no one could see it, only me.

I got out of the house to get some air, but Kate stood there looking at the stars by herself. I came behind her

"Beautiful isn't it?" I mumbled, not being sure if she heard me.

" Yes," she replied with her sweet innocent voice.

" I always use to ask my mom to count the stars on me" I chuckled a little keeping my attention on the beautiful night sky.

" sweet"

" yes"

I turned around to walk into the house again. But her voice interrupted me.

" Mike. Why did you flip on Ben?" She asked.

God. Not. That. Story. Again.

Well, here we go.

<><><>

Are you excited for the story between him and Ben? What do you think about Lexi and ' Her' also You'll get closer to Calvin pretty soon.

Loveeeee