Chap 6 - My Stepbrother

I'm kinda tired!! So yeah anyways enjoy this chapter!

<><><><>

" Just please don't talk to me right now," I say slowly

" Are you okay" He swings his arm around my shoulders and lead me to the car. I don't really know. Honestly, i don't know how I feel Right now I think, that I have a mix of different emotions and it's just hard to take all of that in.

" I'm fine" I half smile making him believe me and open the door to the car.

He walks around to sit in the driver's seat and I just plug my headphones in and hear nice warming music to calm me down.

I look at Mike and see his lips moving, but couldn't hear what he was saying, so I pull one of my headphones out.

" so what do you think?" He looks at me and the road back and forth.

" I'm sorry. What?" I ask

" Didn't you hear what I said?" He asks and I reply with a simple " No" for him to sigh.

" do you want to take a walk on the beach?" He asks and I think about it for a moment. It could be amazing to walk on the beach. And it's the only afternoon and it's not like I have anything to do.
" Sure. Why not" I smile and he just remands quite. Well, if this isn't awkward.

" Well...." I say slowly trying to make the awkwardness go away, but there was not a sound.

That wasn't easy as I thought.

" Whatever" I huff and focus on my rose red iPhone 6. I log on my Facebook and there was a friend request from a guy named Ben Walker. I frown and press on his profile.

He has brown hair that waves down to his ears. His eyes are a slightly darker shade of brown, like coffee. He lives here in Florida and after a few seconds I receive a message from him saying:

Hey there ;)

I stare at the text and freeze. What if it's a stalker, what if he's a criminal?. So many what if's came to my mind, but I know that I'm a strong Woman and I wouldn't believe it was a stalker.

Hey. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but how did you get my profile?

I ask him that out of curiosity. I mean, he had to get it from somewhere or someone.

I'm a good friend of Mike Thompson. You may know him.

He says and I remember that I'm still in the car with Mike, cause we are stuck in traffic and I glance at him and giggle.

" What" he snaps raising his eyebrows at me.

" Do you know him?" I ask holding my phone up to Ben's profile picture on Facebook and Mike just chuckled.

" Yes. He's a good friend, but you wouldn't want to contact him" he says and turns his attention to the traffic.

" Oh god. I knew he was a stalker or a criminal. Please tell me you're a criminal and you're getting arrested soon?" I snap and he just let a " Huh" out and keeps staring at me like I was a monster.

" What the hell Kate?" He laughs out loud and is still staring at me. One of his hand is resting on his stomach.

" I didn't know you hated me that much Kate. I'm hurt" He places his hand on his chest. What a jerk.

" Drive" I shout at him making him jump a little. I giggle at the way he got scared and returned to shout at him.

" Drive. The. Damn. Car" I shout

" Does it freaking look like I can, Katie?" He says sarcastically.

I roll down my window and shout.

" Drive. You. Idiots" I say and I could hear a couple of people getting mad, the cause of my attitude and tells me to fix it up. Some are shouting. " Shut up rich girl," they think I'm rich because of his BMW. Ok, I am kinda rich too since we're living together now.

" Woah. You really love making people angry huh?" He asks, I laugh and nod.

Finally, it took us about 30 minutes to get through that traffic, but once we did we were headed to the beach. I decided it was too hot for drinking coffee, so I told him to get us ice cream instead.

I get out of the car and we walk on the beach sand. The sun hitting our faces and the peoples swimming or surfing catching our attention. I look up at Mike and smile.

" So..." He begins. Please don't ask me about. " What was it with you and your mother earlier?" He bit his bottom lip and look into my eyes. I could never tell what his feelings, which I'm fine with actually.

" You really wanna know?" Honestly, I didn't know if I trusted him enough to tell him this or if he could handle such a thing.

" yes" he nods

<><><>

Supp? How was your day? Was it good? Cause I know mine wasn't.

Guess who has exams coming up? Meee, yea it sucks. I will try as much as I can to update.

Byeeee

Stay beautiful & be proud

Love ya