Chap 43 - My stepbrother

I dont know why I went to the idea that we're taking a plane to another distention. We're going to Europe. I've always wanted to travel with Matt. And we always use to talk about traveling to Paris together and teasing random people. Matt and I are crazy, but were crazy together. Matt is like the brother I never had. He always takes care of me and we trust each other with our lives. I love that guy so very much.

But maybe I'm going because Mike is going. I haven't fully forgiven him yet. He did break my heart in a hospital bed where I had no idea why I was in. That was very low of him. I can't believe he did that and he said it was for my own
good. One of the hardest thing in life is letting go of what you thought was real.

Sometimes cry is the only way the eyes speak when your mouth can't explain your broken heart. I felt horrible and I'm afraid of feeling that again. He broke up with me and took my heart with him.

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria poking on my food, trying to think. I don't know if I should forgive him, but I do know that I love him very much and I don't want him gone from my life.

" Oh my god, guys look." Calvin shouted and we all looked where he was looking. He was looking where Emily sat. She looked horrible. Then the police were there too. They looked around and walked towards Emily. The principal was behind them looking furious. We all had our mouths open and some of us were recording.

" Dude this is going on snapchat" David commented and we all were too shocked to answer. Who called her in? Could it be..

I leaned closer to Mike and whispered.

" Was is you?" I looked at him with widen eyes. " Yep" popping the 'p' and saying it with a grin. He really his proud of himself.

" Dude, you are brave" Calvin gave him a high five. Soon Matt came and joined us. He doesn't go to this school, but he had permission to check it out and attend classes until next week of the spring break. I couldn't be happier. My boo and I same school, same classes. Feels like old times. Melissa on the other hand decided to visit her parents and explain everything. I don't know her very well, but she seems like a really nice person. And very beautiful too.

" What are you thinking Kitty" Matt ask, blinking I looked at him. He always changes his nicknames for me. Sometimes it's confusing, but still cute.

" How she could be such a good liar" I told them and they grinned. " She did some far worst stuff." David cut in and we all looked at him with a frown. Mike and David looked at each other with widen eyes, before David knew what he was saying and shoved a handful of his food in his mouth to shut himself up.

That was werid. I looked at Matt and he looked just as confused as I was. He then smiled and me and made a face. I giggled and made a face back. I
Turned to look at Mike who was angry. He looked at Matt like he wanted to rip his head off. What is his problem.

Soon he stood up and left. All of us left confused at his action. I stood up and ran after him. Why is he like this!? I thought he would love Matt as much as I do. " Mike" I shouted in the empty halls he was walking in. He once looked back and continued walking. I ran as fast as I could after him and stopped him.

" Mike? What is your problem?" I yelled, confused and angry at his behavior. I can't believe this.. He's acting like a jealous psycho.

" My problem!? My problem?" He pointed towards himself and looked at me with disgust and hurt. At the moment I looked at his expression, I felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife multiple times. It hurt that bad. Just by having him look at me like that.

" What is your problem? Saying that boy toy is your best friend, when all you do is flirt and I know how you guys look at each other. You might as well get married soon." He shouted with all the hurt. His voice was cracking a bit and I could see the guilt in his eyes too.

" Excuse me Felicia, you were the one that left me alone when Matt did nothing but fled all the way to Florida. I hate that you are pointing fingers at me like I'm the bad guy. You left me alone in a hospital bed. Thinking what if he never comes back, what If I don't survive." I could feel the tears steaming down my cheeks. He looked at me with hurt.

" I'm sorry okay. I didn't know what I was thinking. I thought I protected you, God dammit." He connected his fist with a random locker next to us.

" Protected me? You thought you did what was best for me. You didn't. You broke my freaking heart. And I can't just forgive you like a blink. I need time to figure out whether you'll do it again or not." I tell him before leaving him speechless and hurt. I could hear him scream and hit something.

I felt guilty, but I was the one that got hurt the most. I need time to heal. I can't just forgive him. Yes we kissed and thought everything was fine, but wasn't. I still felt a little hurt and disappointed. Maybe just maybe I won't heal at all. I can't bare to live a future without Michael Thompson. He is my life, my future and my soulmate. I know that I'm too young and stuff, but you know when you know.

I took my keys out and drove. I didn't know exactly where I was going, but I could care less. I drove, until I found the beach. Perfect place to think and to get over things right?

I parked and walked until I found a quite and peaceful place. I placed my. Shoes on the sand and sat. It was a warm feeling, but relaxing. I sat there about 20 minutes and just listened to the waves. The waves are small and the wind is on it, so there's constant light roar blowing in the cold sea breeze. I tried to close my eyes and forget everything. I let the water and waves sound take over.

" Kate." I heard a voice whisper. I looked around and saw Mike behind me. He had red eyes. His fist was purple and he looked like someone who woke up from the dead.

" Hi" I reply, not wanting to fight. I'm too tired to fight with him. Every time we fight. It's like my heart breaks all over again. I can't bare that.

" I'm so sorry" he whisper. I opened my mouth to talk. " No, don't say anything. Just listen. I know I did wrong and I know I deserve everything that is coming for me. I have thought about you. I only think about how your doing and who you were with. Seeing you with Matt today made me realize how bad I fucked up. Seeing you and him connect like that. I I it just clicked in me. I don't expect you to forgive me. I don't. Every time I look at your hurt eyes. I think, it's my fault. I will do whatever it takes to heal that heart of yours. I love you, Katie" he sigh, I stare at him like he just said the best thing ever to me. He did. He told me he loved
Me. Mike Thompson loves The nobody Kate Hamilton.

The only respond I could give him was a kiss. I grabbed his neck and kissed him like my life depended on it. It was sweet, yet dirty. I loved this guy. Oh my god. I love him.

We pull apart to breath. Our heads touching and noses connecting.

" I love you too Mike" I breath out. He had the cutest and biggest grin like his cheeks will fall of soon. I let a slight giggle out. My cheeks are probably burning.

" I forgive you Mike." I smiled and he returned the same.

" My girl"