Chap 9 - My Stepbrother

<><><>

" What the hell did you do to my hair?" He yelled pointing at his blue hair which made me laugh my butt off.

His face impression was priceless. He was really angry and he kept frowning witch is never good.
" Uhm, sorry grumpy head" I giggled to my self, but I think he heard me, otherwise he wouldn't have crossed his arms to his chest looking at me like I'm some kind of ghost.

" I'm sorry" I raise my hands where he can see them.

" You are going to pay." He pointing at me with his finger. And left my room with anger and disappointment.

I mean, he's the one who started it technically. I shrug and lay back on my big bed. I took my laptop out and start logging on my Facebook. I received 2 new messages. I look at the profile and it's that Ben dude. I mean, not to sound rude but I don't like him. It's like I've got this strange feeling that he's either a drug dealer or a kidnapper. Haha, I've always been such a drama queen.

I check his profile once again and roll down to find lots of pictures of him and some other girls dancing and drinking. Oh, he's a fuckboy, say whatever you call it. I hate fuckboys. They all think the same thing and they think that they can get every single girl on their little finger. I mean, they're wrong. Some women are only looking for sex, while others don't need sex. I mean, a woman doesn't need sex for her problems nor does a man. It's just in their imagination that they want to have sex, it's not something they need.

I roll up to my messages and open his message for me.

' Hey, Katerina. My friend is hosting a party tomorrow night. You should come' - Ben

Let me know - Ben

You see there. Sex. This has only to do with him having sex with me. I hate fuck boys.

' I can't, I have this thing with a friend from back home' I lied, I had to. There is no way I'm going to a party full of players.

After a few seconds, he responded. What a quick responder.

' Okeh. Just give Mike the message'
- Ben

Oh, he told me before his friend. That must have been a waste. I mean, he told a stranger before Mike.

" Mike" I shouted and there was no response at all. Well, this should be fun.

" Mike"

" Mike"

" I swear to god Kate, if you don't shout the hell up I'm going to be a murderer" he shouted making me giggle.

" There is a party tomorrow night and Ben told me to invite you" I yelled back waiting for his response, but there was nothing.

The toilet door opened and Mike stood there shirtless looking at me with his blue wavy hair. Oh, he really clean that hair color up good. I thought to myself and giggled.

" What is it Katy," he says really annoyed. I would be too.

" Are you going?" I tell him and he lets out a sigh.

" Does it look like I can go Kate" he points at his hair and I giggle at him. Oh, I actually want him to go, cause I don't want to spend the last weekend before school with him.

" Are you going?" He asked me.

" No"

"Oh okay," he said and turned around to leave my room, but my mom's voice interrupted him.

" Dinner is ready guys" and we both shrug our ways down the stairs.

My mom and Luke were making out in the kitchen making me and Mike almost throw up. Luke was kinda touching my moms private part and they whispered something in each other's ears.