Chap 29 - My Stepbrother

Anyways! 

Read to find out what happened with Lexi , Mike and Ben

<><>

I was eating fries and drinking some water while having a conversation with the guys.

They were talking about a lot of things and I were just in my own dream. What would this be like if Matt moved with me? Would I not sit with the popular. Would I be a loser? I think about that and I miss my father a lot. He always used to tell me that life's just a game, you're just on a hard level. And he uses to believe in me. My mom cares for me, I'm sure, but in her own way. She didn't even ask what I would think of Florida and stuff, she just moved me here. It's great, but I still miss my town. It was the perfect fit for me.

Mike is a great guy. He cares for people. I'm sure he's being arrogant and cruel to the persons he doesn't let in. He's building a wall up high and I'm trying my best to climb that wall and make everything better for him.

Unlike my mother, I like to hear people's thoughts. I like to hear people's meanings and stuff. I'm not selfish like her. She only thought of what was best for her.

" Yo Kate" David clapped. I shook my head. " Huh?"

Everyone at the table was staring at me. "What.... do I have something in my hair?" I asked touching my hair.

They shook their heads" But you were gone for like 5minutes" Calvin said and I giggled " Did you miss me cal?" They chuckled " You wish hun"

" Are you okay?" Mike poke me and I frowned. " I'm fine. I'm fine" I convinced myself more than him. He rubbed my arm " If you ever need anything, I'm here." He smiled and I looked weirdly at him. Mike Thompson has a heart. I already knew that, but did the rest of the world?

" Get a room you too" David commented and we both chuckled.

" Oh, why to get a room when you live under the same roof" I answered and they all smiled. " Right," David said remember we lived in the same house.

" Who's up for a party?" Calvin asked looking at his phone taping something.

" Dude, who's hosting?" Dave asked and it took a while before he answered.

" Some dude from another school. His name is Blake I think. It's gonna be awesome" Calvin replied.

" Hell ya," David said and I shook my head. " No. I'm not going to a party" I frowned.

" Yes, you are because I already said that you were coming and he's excited to meet you." Calvin finally replied.

" Me" I pointed at my self-letting out a laugh. " Are you sure?" I asked, wanting to be sure.

" Look." He showed me the messages between him and This Blakey.

Yo, I'm hosting a party you have to come. Bring some friends.

I will bro. I'm bringing my dudes and a nice friend of mine.

Witch friend? ;)

A girl named Kate.

Is she hot?

Indeed.

I'm excited. Can't wait to meet this girl.

I rolled my eyes. I'm hot, what?

" You think I'm hot?" I frowned. Did he just say that Blake guy that I'm hot?

" You aren't that bad" he managed to say. " Funny Cal" I laughed.

" Just come" David gave me puppy eyes and I looked at him for a minute. What is the worst thing that could happen?

" Fine! But if you ever let me out of your site so I can get raped. I will-" I didn't get to finish Mike out his arm on my shoulder.

" I'll take care of you. Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you." Mike said and looked into my soul. It was like he was talking to me from his soul. I know it's weird but feels really real.

" So.." Calvin breaks the moment of Mike and I just staring at each other.

" Shit Calvin. You deserve an award for breaking a good moment." Mike annoyingly said and rolled his eyes.

I just sat there giggling at them while poking my food.

I pulled out my phone and saw a message from Matt.

hey babe.

Hey Mattyboi.

What's up?

Bored. I don't have a life here

I swear to god if you ever tell me that one more time I'm going to put that phone up your ass.

He replied and I laughed really loud at that while looking down at my phone. I realized the whole table was there and Calvin leaned in to see who I was texting. I quickly pulled my phone on my chest for him not to see but was I too late.

" Who's Matt and why is he calling you babe?" I froze.

<><><>

Heyaaa! Hope you had a nice day

Well see you soon bitches