Three

Key
People were gathered in the downstairs area of the house. Music was playing and liquor had been detected.

(This my song 😂😂)

I casually walked around scoping the scene and keeping to myself. Each of the boys were entertaining their own group of people.

"You gone drink something shawty?" Jay asked as I entered the kitchen.

He held the biggest bottle of patron I ever seen in his hand. I'm sure it was big enough for everyone here to get drunk off of.

I'd had a couple of drinks here and there back home but I wasn't a drinker. My age kinda set me back from that.

"Umm no I'm fine." I shook my head no causing him to shake his head.

"Come here pup." He said pouring a shot not even looking at me anymore but I knew he was talking to me.

There were about five other girls in the kitchen. Neither of them had been given the nickname pup. So he was definitely talking to me.

The guys decided well Chris's ignorant ass decided since I wasn't a dog and cats weren't aloud I was like a little puppy. He said if I was there long enough I'd be bread into a full dog.

Finally looking up from pouring shots jay spoke again noticing I wasn't beside him yet.

"Yo legs broke or sumn? Come here girl." His tone was playful yet serious at the same time.

Something about the way Jay spoke made me feel like I was about to get a whooping. He had so much authority.

Walking over to him I stood on his side.

"Tilt yo head back and open yo mouth." He demanded letting his tongue graze over his lips.

I nodded doing as he said. I wasn't scared at all. It was a party and this was college. What was the worse that could happen?

Jay filled my mouth with as much liquor as it could hold. Taking my hand I placed it over my mouth trying to keep it all in as I swallowed.

Patron was the nastiest drink that you had to love because it would indeed fuck you up.

I scrunched up my face causing him to chuckle.

"You gotta get use to it ma that's all. You took that like a champ tho." He smirked.

After Jay finished his shots he motioned for me to follow him into the living room.

"You dance?" He asked.

I shook my head no although I could indeed dance. I just didn't want to at this moment. Rakim would be ready to act a fool and I didn't have time for that.

"Well when you ready to stop lying come holla at me."

"I'm not lying." I whined.

He stale faced me causing me to laugh. "Ok I can I just don't want to."

"Let me guess that little boyfriend you got think he crazy?" Jay chuckled with his arms crossed.

"He is crazy." I defended.

"I wanna see how crazy he is." He smirked grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to the homemade dance floor in the center of our living area.