Twenty

Key

"We dont want no devils in the house God. We want the Lord and that's it." I screamed at the top of my lungs while sitting in the passenger seat of Ash's car.

"Hallej- hand over Satan. Jesus praise the Lord. Hallelujah, God." Chris yelled from the backseat as I lifted my hands like a old lady in church receiving the word.

"Y'all childish. I'm trying ta' tell y'all my pra'lems and y'all playin'." Ash said shaking his head turning the radio down some.

"I'm sorry Ashton please tell us your problems. We listening." I said placing my hand on my chin giving him my undivided attention.

"Yea bro what's up." Chris said leaning towards the front as he sat in the middle seat.

"Ok so I told y'all how sky been trippin' on a nigga and right? So now-" Ash spoke before I cut him off.

"When they come for you, I will shield your name. I will field their questions, I will feel your pain. No one can judge. They don't know, they don't. They don't know, they don't know." I said snapping my fingers.

"Key I'm bout ta' slap you da' fuck out dat window." Ash said looking at me crazy.

Trying to hold in my laugh I covered my mouth. "Ok I'm sorry that went with the story but please tell me more I'm listening."

"Anyway, she been actin' real funny wit a nigga'. Doin' sneaky shit. Hotline bingin' while we out and shit. Catchin' dry ass attitudes. Comparin' me ta' otha' niggas. Like bitch I ain't him dats why ion do dat shit." He said holding a tight grip on the steering wheel.

It was rare that Ashton got upset so I knew Skye had to really be getting under his skin. And to be honest the bitch was getting on my nerves as well.

"If you would let me beat her up I'll knock the act right back into her and boom problem solved. Joy restored." I said smiling rubbing my hands together.

"Shut up key." They both said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Anyway imma be real with you because you my nigga. That hoe cheating and now she trying to make you look guilty. She running nigga game on you, but you so in love with her you ain't catching the signs." Chris said sounding like he had some sense for once.

"I agree." I said nodding my head.

I actually had been assumed that Skye was probably out cheating with her duck ass, but I didn't want to believe she was that dumb. Ash could be ignorant at times with how playful he was but he was definitely a good boyfriend. I didn't see why she would cheat on him.

"Y'all really think she cheatin' on a nigga?" Ash asked sounding like his feelings were hurt just saying it aloud.

"Yea bro." Chris said causing me to nod.

I felt bad for him honestly. He was too much of a great guy to be stuck with Skye's manipulating ass.

The more they discussed her cheating the more I thought about the possibility of me being considered just as trifling as Skye for kissing August.

"Hey guys I got a question." I said once they'd got quiet.

"Wassup?" They both said giving me their full attention.