Thirty- Six

Hey hoes. Go read my other books and allat. Or else! I kid. How y'all doing?

Anyway missed me? 😌

Key (July 27th.)

Sitting with the boys at their house they were trying to plan what to do for my birthday.

"No house party." I said shutting down the idea before they could spark it up.

"She ain't tryna get dat la' coo pappy slobbed on dis time." Ash joked causing me to shoot him a look.

For some reason they thought it was hilarious that, that happened to me and wouldn't stop with the jokes.

"I got an idea cuz I lowkey ain't been in a minute." Chris said grinning like a fool as he rubbed his hands together.

Looking at him we all waited for him to tell us his idea.

"Strip club. It's lit." Chris said doing the Stevie J smirk while folding his arms.

Thinking about it I'd actually never been but it was on my list of places I wanted to go.

"Shit sound good to me." Jay said sitting back on the couch.

"I'm down I just gotta-" Odell was cut off as we all finished his sentence for him.

"Call bash. We know." We all said causing him to wave us off.

"What you say baybeh you tryna hit da' strip club for yo nasty nineteen?" Aug asked playing with my hands as I sat in his lap.

Twisting my lip to the side I tapped my chin. "Yea I'm game."

"We hitting the booty club tonight for sis birthday. Meet us there. It's going down." Chris said holding his phone up making a video.

"Go go go go Keyarii it's yo birthday, we gone party like it's yo birthday, we gone pop bottles and throw dollars, like its yo birthday and you know we don't give a fuck cuz it's yo birthday." Ash rapped causing me to twerk in August's lap as Ash hyped me up.

"Aye get that shit key." Chris hyped pointing the camera at me.

Standing up I started twerking doing the messy tongue.

"On second thought stop that shit key that booty looking sad sis." Chris said shaking his head and putting the camera down.

"Bitch." I laughed flicking him off.

"Comere baybeh it ok I like yo little booty." August said in a baby voice.

"Nigga you use to talk about how little it was everyday." Odell said smacking his lips.

"Why you wanna bring up old shit? Tryna break up our happy home. We past that." August said causing the rest of us to laugh.

These guys were idiots but they were my idiots.

"It's settled tonight I got hit the strip club. Ain't got a nigga I'm throwers off that liquor bout to hit the club and dance like a stripper and dance like a stripper." I sang before I was flicked on the back of my neck.

"Ouch boy it's a song." I whined.

"Bout ta get yo ass whooped is what you bout ta' get." August threatened making me roll my eyes.

"Bout to hit the club and be in time out." Chris said laughing jumping into our conversation.

"Fight me bro I'm tired of you." I said standing up.