Epilogue

Key

The baby was due next month in September, but I could have him any day now

The baby was due next month in September, but I could have him any day now. I was currently trying to get settled into our new home before he arrived.

My condo was too small for myself August and the baby so we spent a couple months searching for a house before finally settling on the best one.

Sitting upstairs on the floor I cried because August wouldn't let me help with anything. He literally sat me upstairs with pizza and told me not to come down.

Sniffling I stuffed the pineapple and ham pizza into my mouth while I sobbed.

Hearing the bedroom door open I quickly wiped my face before looking up at Chris who burst out laughing.

"She up here crying bro!"'Chris yelled before coming toward me trying to get a slice of my pizza.

"Snitch." I said rolling my eyes at him.

Grabbing my slushee he took a sip causing me to scoff as he laid his sweaty head on my leg.

"Ewwww move." I whined pushing him off of me. "Why you up here bothering me?"

"I'm tired that's why. Y'all had to get the heaviest furniture y'all could find?"

Rolling my eyes at how lazy he was I laid on the floor with him while rubbing my stomach.

"You just lazy that's all. You should want your nephew to come home to a newly furnished home in a couple of weeks."

"Big as yo stomach is he probably can come out and push the furniture himself." Chris joked as I pushed his shoulder.

"Stop talking about my baby. I ain't gone say it no more."

"I'm chilling I'm chilling. So y'all gone name him Chris junior right?" Chris asked seriously causing me to laugh hysterically.

"Fuck no!" August said kicking him as he came in with Jay behind him.

"Fool as up. They gone name him after me. Ain't that right shawty?" Jay ask folding his arms causing key to look at August as they both burst out laughing.

"First off imma name my youngin' afta' myself before I name him afta' y'all fools." August said shaking his head.

"Exactly and as much as I love the both of you I'm not naming my baby after none of y'all." I laughed trying to get up so I could pee.

With a little help from August I let them argue over my baby's name while I went to relieve myself.

Eventually the guys left after they'd moved everything in and August and I were able to finally be alone in our new home.