Thirteen

I got a new book. I have to write to keep myself busy. Anyway it's called In too deep. Read it and like it or I'll never update again 😡 lol

Key

The boys had been giving me the silent treatment around the house sense the whole seeing me out with Trey thing. I wasn't surprised by this at all though. It did get a little lonely not having them all up in my business but I guess
I'd earned that.

Walking down stairs I entered the kitchen as the smell of pancakes and bacon filled my nostrils. My mouth watered at the smell.

August stood shirtless at the stove humming and paid me little to no mind.

"Morning August." I said cheerfully standing next to him in hopes that I could gain my friend back and a piece of bacon all at once.

He said nothing in response as he made his plate being sure to pile every bit of food he'd cooked onto it.

Sucking my teeth I rummaged through the pantry licking up on a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Grabbing a bowl I poured the cereal. As I was doing so Chris came into the kitchen and went straight for the refrigerator ignoring me as well.

I watched him pick up the milk. Gazing at my bowl of dry cereal he smiled at me before taking the jug of milk to the head.

My mouth fell open as the last drop of milk slid down his threat.

"Fucking dick head!" I screamed slamming the bowl of cereal I had down on the counter and storming out the kitchen.

Walking into my room I slammed the door as hard as I could.

"Aye shawty watch how you handle that door." Jay shouted from down the hall.

"Fuck you." I mumbled under my breath as I slipped on my jeans and buttoned them.

"What you say?" I heard as my door flew open causing me to jump.

"I said ok. You can go back to not talking to me and being rude to me like the rest of them I really don't care." I said looking for my travel charger.

"Look ion like you talkin to dude just as much as they don't but yo personal life ain't my business. They just care about you and feel like you played them by going behind they back after what they did for you. Me on the other hand imma let you make yo lil mistake cuzI know you gone be in my face later and as much as imma hate to tell you I told you so I will." Jay said standing g in my doorway with his arms crossed.

I hated that he gave me this vibe that made me feel small under him. He talked with so much authority that as much as I didn't want to listen to him I did anyway.

"I hear you." I said too hungry to keep up conversation.

"Yea well next time understand me. Odell got a game tonight so if you looking to get back on they good side you better go."

"Is that you inviting me?" I asked with a smile seeing that somebody was on my side.

"I'm telling you but you ain't off the hook yet shawty." He chuckled before leaving.

Rolling my eyes I shut my door again but this time in did it with less force. Jay really did scare me sometimes.

My phone vibrated with a text. I assumed it was Rajah or maybe Trey but to my surprise it was Ash.

Ashy😂: go eat at the kappa house lil noodle neck ass girl
10:22 A.M

Me: suck my dick lil one dread missing ass light skin bitch
10:23 A.M