Twenty- Seven

🌚🌚 hey my loves 😌

Key

"I hate when I'm using a guy and shit and they start catching feelings and like no matter what I tell them like they just don't stop liking me. Like I be like listen I'm a hoe, I don't cook I don't clean like trust me you don't want me to be the mother of your kids. I don't like mother-in-laws and they just be on some sooo you don't gotta meet my mom. Like nigga you don't fucking get it though?" I said in my best cardi b voice.

"I dont do no sauce niggas, lil bitch! Pop a pill I abort niggas, lil bitch! And I don't save them I export niggas, lil bitch! You niggas ass salad tossed niggas, lil bitch!" Rajah rapped.

Always talking about what you got, so what you got?
Always talking about you run that block, nigga really what block?
Always talking about your shooters hot, so who y'all shot?
Always talking about your foreign whips nigga, really what lot?
Always talking about y'all niggas scam okay you scam
But your bank account got 0 dollars, so what's the plan?
Boy you lying using hella filters this ain't the gram
Boy I'm hot I use you to cool me down nigga you a fan

We were in the middle of a conversation when our song came on causing us to stop talking to rap the lyrics.

"Ok sorry back to the crisis so he was like you should and ain't say shit else?" Rajah asked as she flat ironed my hair.

"Yes like what the fuck. The thing is all of them were being mad suspicious bro."

"Yea I know but I already told you who it had to be. I seen him when he took you upstairs. Which now that I think about it, it makes sense that it was him."

"It does but then he said he don't eat no box, but bitch he cleaned the fuck out my plate." I said thinking back to the night.

Now that I had a suspect it made sense. Which caused me to remember more.

"What else happened?" Rajah asked causing me to try to think.

"If it's remember right we kissed and his lips felt like cotton they were so soft." I said closing my eyes trying to picture it.

"You kissed August before though so you should know if it was really his lips."

"Ugh I just I don't know. He could be messing with my head or something. They could all be messing with my head." I said playing with the little charms on my bracelet.

"Well you know what you gotta do then."

"What?" I asked curious.

"Make them all take turns eating you out and see who lives up to that night." She said seriously.

Turning around I almost got burnt but I didn't care I had to look at this fool.

"Bitch I know you the fuck lying to me."

Laughing she shrugged turning my head back around so she could finish.

"I mean when you think about it, it ain't that bad of an idea. You want me to do it for you?"

"Bitch I'm sick of you."

"Ok no but seriously. Just start conversation and then kinda throw the question in there. Like... Hey Chris you look nice today. Did you eat me out? Are you wearing a new cologne?"

Shaking my head I sighed. Rajah was just out of pocket when it came to advice.

"Sis I can't just ask no shit like that."