Thirty

Key

When it was time to leave the club I used Jay for support so I wouldn't fall. When I say I was toasted I meant burnt and done for. I was just 18 and I'd now gotten drunk for the third time in my young life.

Walking out the club we waited for everyone else. For some reason they didn't come out right behind us.

"Jay make them come out right now!" I said impatiently.

"If I go back in this club you better be right here when I come out Key." He said sternly causing me to nod my head really fast.

"I'm not gone even go nowhere imma stay right here." I said smiling as I posted up on the wall.

Looking at me skeptically he sighed before nodding and going back into the club to get the others.

Standing on the wall like I was told I looked around watching the people leaving out the club. I loved people watching for some reason.

Some girl was getting slapped on by her man for dancing with another nigga and I was tuned all the way in for the drama. She was crying now but she wasn't crying when she was backing that ass up.

A group of girls passed me as I heard them mumble something about me before circling back.

"You the bitch that got buck in the club?" One of the girls asked me causing me to look around. I was trying to see what bitch next to me got buck in the club.

"Yea that's her smart ass." The disaster who'd waisted her drink on me said giving me a better view of the both of them.

"Like who are y'all suppose to be the power puff girls? Is this suppose to be scary or something like I'm so confused." I said shaking my head. I was legit too buzzed for the bullshit.

Looking at the group it consisted of about 5 girls and 3 guys that weren't too much concerned. One of the girls was big enough to be a man while the others were about my size.

Licking my lips I laughed a little bit before pulling my hair up into a ponytail and wrapping it in a tight ball. Lifting my foot I unbuckled my heels and kicked them off.

Once I was ready to get shit over with I sized the one up that had the problem. "So you gone keep bitching or you tryna handle the situation?" I asked her over the back and forth she was trying to keep up to get herself hype for her friends.

"Whoop that lil hoe sage. She think you scared." Her burly friend jumped in.

I didn't know what the fuck Jay and then were doing that was taking so long but I wasn't about to take no L from no bitch.

I'm sorry Jay. I said before punching home girl as soon as I seen her about to hit me. Like I knew she would she tried to grab my hair which only pissed me off more. I hadn't touched her head out of respect that she was baldheaded enough.

"Drop her ass Sage." One of the male voices said as she was too busy trying to toss me while I was still beating her in the head with my fist.

She lost her balance and I was able to get in top of her as I continued whooping the soulful hoes ass. It wasn't long before her friends jumped in and I swear one of the guys grabbed me by my hair taking me off her so the girls could take turns hitting me.

Finally my people came outside looking as if they'd been into a fight already inside the club. Rajah was kicking and screaming as Ash held her in his arms.