Twenty-Nine

Twins 👯

Key

"So what's it like to share a face with someone?" Rajah asked the twins as we all laid out at the beach while the boys went to get something to eat.

"Yea, I always wanted a twin." I mumbled adjusting my sunglasses.

"Hate it." Kyla burst out.

"Trust me you do not want." Kyra said making me laugh.

I could see why it could get annoying but I still wanted one for some weird reason. Two Keys would definitely fuck some shit up.

"I mean it had its pro's and cons but I don't think I would know how to function without her so I guess she good for something." Kyla shrugged.

"You ain't right." I said looking over at them seeing that they'd started fighting.

"How you beat yo self up tho?" Rajah asked confused.

"Kyla let go of my hair!" Kyra screamed as they rolled around in the sand with Kyla playfully slapping her. "Say mercy bitch."

"Easy! If I ran up on myself and I said some shit to me that I ain't like imma whoop my ass on sight." I said pounding my fist into my hand.

"See I told y'all this bitch was fucking crazy." Bash said making me laugh as I shrugged.

Once the twins stopped fighting they were back talking like nothing happened.

"Y'all gotta fight again because if Chris find out and ain't nobody record he gone be too mad." I said causing all them to nod in agreement.

It got quiet again and I could feel someone standing over me causing me to open my eyes.

"What the fuck is you out here tanning for? Explain to me why you out here Keyarii?" Chris asked with his hand on his hip.

"She tryna' hog all da' melanin from us dawg. She know light skins ain't in style so she don't want us ta' get bronzed and get chose." Ash said before pushing rajah out her chair. "Move scrub."

"First of all eat my ass because y'all both get on my nerves." I said flipping them off.

"Bend it over for me." Chris smirked before making himself comfortable in the sand.

"I hate him like real life hate him." Bash snorted from laughter.

"Same." The twins agreed.

"Who the fuck even are y'all?" Chris asked raising up mugging them. "Frick and frack. Phineas and Ferb. Sister sisterrrrrrr head ass."

"Even tho' I'm glad ta' be witcha'." Ash burst out.

"I've got to feel what's real for me. Like you got to do what's right for you." Chris sang along.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow." Ash snapped bobbing his head.

At this point the twins were fuming. These fools sang the whole sister sister them song. After that it was over I was now witnessing a full out roast session.