Fifty-One

(August, Odell, Key, Rajah, Bash, Jay, Ash, & Chris) 😭😭 all my babies.

Chapter 51:

Key

It was Christmas Eve and with knowing what everyone had going on I definitely wasn't in the Christmas spirit. The house was quiet except for the kids running around and making noise, but other than that everyone was keeping to themselves.

Bash and Aziza busied themselves in the den wrapping presents and singing Christmas carols off key. It was nice to see her trying to make the best of things despite her personal issues.

Ash and Rajah tended to their hyper active two year old who was fascinated by the snow and wanted to eat it. Ash was trying to teach him to make snow angels but he was too busy licking the ground. Rajah sat on the swing watching recording the two of them while stuffing her face with food.

Chris walked around doing whatever Royalty told him too while he complained. Of course she wouldn't take no for an answer and like the good father he was he didn't object. It was pretty hilarious watching him walk around in my fur coat and hat as they pretended to be rich women on the go.

Odell was out talking to Jay. I wasn't sure about what but I could take a wild guess on possible topics.

I wasn't the least bit happy with him or his actions but that didn't mean I loved him any less. I had a big heart and seeing the people around me happy was something that meant a lot to me. Regardless of he and Bash's personal strifes I wanted them both to enjoy this Christmas and I would pray for their growth as individuals.

As for myself I lied on the couch watching Christmas movies snuggled up against my favorite pillow.

"Why you moving? Pillows don't move." I complained to August who shifted his position causing my head to roll off his shoulder.

"My bad Royalty got a nigga back hurtin'." August complained as he propped a pillow up behind him.

"Yea, I heard all the noise y'all were making this morning but I was too tired to see what y'all were up to." I said shaking my head as he wrapped his arm around me and pulling me into his side so I could get comfortable again.

"Man say," August dragged out giving me a stressed look that made me burst out laughing. "Dat la' girl wild man." He said pulling at his curls and shaking his head .

"What did she do?" I asked curious to know.

Being around Royalty all the time I was beyond aware of the imagination she had. She was the girl version of Chris. A six year old character. She made me laugh on numerous occasions.

"So I'm tellin' Chris how a nigga back hurt from  fallin at dat skii place yesterday. Dis la' girl come in like "uncle aug I know how to massage it." So me and Chris like how you know?" August said making faces as he talked which made it ten times funnier.

"Anyway she tell us bout some show on Disney channel good luck shake it up mc stuffins so raven. So I'm-"

Cutting him off I sat up. "You will never jumble all them shows together like that."

Sucking his teeth he waved me off. "Anyway she get me ta' lay on da' floor on my stomach and start jumpin' on my damn back. Den she did some wrestlin' moves on my shit. Had her lil ass elbow all in a nigga neck. Ion know but long story short she banned from tv." August said seriously.